Chapter 8- Tampons, Pregnancies, and Pillows

(A/N These dares were suggested by various readers. I didn't make them up myself.)

-Chapter 8~ Tampons, Pregnancies, and Pillows --

Tobias' Pov

Tris moves closer to me, but I mean, who can blame her?

"We'll talk about this later. Don't worry, I don't like Lauren. Plus, nobody could ever replace you." I say to Tris. She loosens up a little bit, but not much.

I lean over and kiss her, showing Lauren that I'm currently not available. Lauren immediately turns red and jealously waves over her face.

"Okay, then, this is getting kind of awkward." Zeke says, obviously uncomfortable.

"Now that everybody..." Uriah starts, but is cut off by Zeke.

"My house, my speech." Zeke says.

"Fine, you ignorant pansycake." Uriah mutters.

"What did you just say?" Zeke asks.

"I said that you were an ignorant pansycake."

"No, you didn't!" Zeke yells.

"Yes, I did!" Uriah says back.

Geez, the Pedrad's are sassy people.

"Okay, not that we don't love seeing our boyfriends fight..." Marlene says, breaking up the fight.

"Oh, yeah, right, sorry about that. As I was saying.... since everybody has already gone it's now a free round. Everybody can go as many times as you want and you can pick anybody." Zeke says, explaining the rules.

"I'll start, as per usual." Zeke says. "Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?"

"Dauntless, duh!" Uriah says.

"I dare you to put a pillow in your shirt, go to the pit, and yell 'Oh Dear Lord Jesus, The Baby is Coming!" Zeke says.

"Fine, I've done that before a few times, anyway." Uriah says.

Um, what?

Uri stands up from the circle and walks over to the couch, grabbing a pillow off of it. He then stuffs it in his shirt and walks into the hallway. I follow him and record this on my phone.

Uriah stops in the middle of the pit, puts his hands on his stomach, and lets out a blood-curdling scream.

"OH DEAR LORD JESUS, THE BABY IS COMING! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

Nobody helps Uriah.

Most people just stands there with their mouths open, others shield their children, and some run away.

Uriah pulls the pillow out from under his shirt.

"I'm going to name her Caitlin!" he yells. He then starts cradling the pillow as if it's a baby.

"You're the father, by the way!" he yells at me, walking back to the apartment.

Everybody starts staring at me wide-eyed.

"I honestly don't know him," I say. "I've never seen that dude before in my life!"

I turn around and run back to the apartment as fast as I can.

When I get back I show everybody the video.

"You denied knowing me? Some best friend you are!" Uriah says, pretending to be offended.

"You said Caitlin was my daughter!" I say, putting my hands up in mock defense.

"Wait, who the hell is Caitlin?" Zeke asks. He had just walked in to the living room from the kitchen, so he missed the video.