Chapter 15- Dress Shopping

-Chapter 15~ Dress Shopping -

(Time Lapse: About a month-and-a-half later)

Tris' Pov

The girls and I are all currently dress shopping for Shauna's wedding. A few days ago Christina found a really cute dress in one of her stupid magazines. She showed it to all of us and we all agreed that it could easily work for the bridesmaid dress.

Today we are also going to try to find a wedding dress for Shauna, or at least get some ideas for one.

The boys are all currently tux shopping while we're going this. I'm not sure why we decided to let them go by themselves, but we did.

I'm not too worried about Will and Tobias going shopping by themselves, but Zeke and Uriah......that's another story.

"Can I help you girls with anything?" a lady asks while we walk into the dress store.

"Yes, actually," Shauna answers. "We have two dresses that we saw and liked in a magazine. We're wondering if you carry them here."

After Shauna finished answering the lady Christina pulls two folded pieces of paper out of her purse. She then hands the papers to the lady.

The lady unfolds the papers and examines the dresses on the papers, trying to remember if she's seen the dresses in the store before.

"Yeah," the lady says after a while. "These look familiar. I think we have some in the back."

She leads us all to a private dressing room with two couches where we all can sit. There's also a mirror against one of the walls and a small pedestal where we can take turns trying on our dresses.

"Hold on, I'll be right back," she says. "Let me grab the dresses I'm talking about."

The lady comes back a few minutes later holding three lavender gowns, two of the same style and then one of another.

"Here are the dresses. You won't be able to take these particular ones home, but if you like them you can always order them. The ordered dresses will fit better, since they will be sized perfectly for you. These are just the sample dresses." she says.

"Thank you." Shauna says, and with that the lady leaves the dressing room, shutting the door behind her.

"Okay, so who wants to try on their dresses first? As we discussed, Lynn will have a slightly different dress from the three of you guys since she's the maid of honor." Shauna adds.

"I'll go first!" Chris says, jumping up from her seat, grabbing the dress, and walking into an attached room.

Chris walks back into the room a few minutes later wearing the gown. She walks over to the pedestal in the middle of the room, standing on it and doing a slight twirl.

The dress Marlene, Chris, and I will be wearing is lavender, the same color as Lynn's. It's a simple, sleeveless dress that reaches the floor. The neckline isn't too deep which is good considering I'm not too keen on showing off a lot of cleavage. It doesn't have any jewels or anything, which I'm happy about. I know that if Chris gets married the dresses will be full of lace and stuff and be way too extravagant. I honestly prefer Shauna's style in dresses then Christina's.

"You look great, Chris!" I say.

"Yeah, I love that dress on you!" Mar adds.

"Thanks, guys," she says. "So, Mar? You approve of these, right?"

"Yes, of course," Shauna says. "I love them!"

Marlene and I then try on the same dresses, making sure we're comfortable in them. We all love them and agree that they are the dresses in which we will be walking down the isle at Shauna's wedding in.