Chapter 5: I found my mate, and I screwed up 3 seconds after meeting her.

Hey peeps :) Thanks so much for the comments or votes x 

Dedicated to Avalon099 for the support and promoting. 

Picture of Neil at the side >>>

Don't forget to vote, comment or fan if you don't mind x

---Schroll down to continue---

Chapter 5:  I found my mate, and screwed up 3 seconds after meeting her. 

-Daire’s POV-

   I didn’t want some douche as my mate.

  Hell, I generally didn’t even want a mate.

  Frankly, the thought had never really occurred in my head. I didn’t even think a dysfunctional wolf like me could have a mate. Damn it, I couldn’t even shift for heavens sake.

  I didn’t know what else I was to do.

  But I knew one thing:

  I wasn’t going to just stand there and watch as my so called mate sucked the face of some other girl.

  Nor was I going to just stand there and allow the hurt and anger to show on my face.

  I didn’t want my story to be like those fantasies, where the girl was so pathetic and helpless when it came to her mate.

  Easier said than done though, considering that sight was so vulgar it burned my eyes.

  So what was the simplest thing to do to get rid of that disgusting view?

  I didn’t think twice as I spun around on my feet and sprinted out of the room.

  The first thing I wanted to do was run into Drake’s comforting arms. He’d always been there for me, through thick or thin. He was my brother, and although we teased each other to no end, he’d always be there if I needed to express my pain or hurt. And I’d always be there for him.

  And then I realize with a bitter sense of irritation:

  He happened to be sharing a dorm with Neil Feast, who, what an amazing day, happens to be that assholes buddy.

  Then it hit me that the asshole was, in no doubt, Clinton Vermont.

  Future Alpha of the Sombre Stones pack.

  If I were a werewolf I’d been growling so much my words would appear as a colourful string of pretty swearwords.

  Then I wanted to find daddy, who was second when it came to comfort.

  Oh look here!

  He was having a fudging meeting with the douche’s father.

  Really, could this day get any better?

  Lastly, I decided that I wouldn’t burden Sophia with my problems. She was probably getting to know her new roommates.

  Therefore, I realized I was going to be handling this on my own.

  My human feet ran animatedly beneath my shaking body as I blindly crushed my way through the halls of Silver Moon. I didn’t even know where I was supposed to go. This place was a freaking castle. A bunch of students threw me odd looks, and I didn’t blame them. I probably looked like a crazy beast running around looking like I’d just seen a murder.