I could see the strain on his face as he held back and I again am so happy to have given my first time to the right person. I couldn't have imagined it with anyone else but him.

There was still the weird silence afterward, but I didn't get much of that anyway because I drifted right off to sleep. But I do remember him caring for me afterward, making sure I was hydrated and also cleaned up.

It ended up not hurting too much. Maybe it's because he prepared me properly or just knew how to handle me. It felt uncomfortable at first because it was an unfamiliar feeling of being full and pressured, but the pain went away quickly.

I still feel sore, which I notice as I try to pull away slowly from his embrace. It's tender and taut between my legs, but it's not bad enough that I can't get out of bed.

I look back over at Jungkook and that's when I notice the small scratches on the skin of his back. Did I do that? I want to reach out and touch my lips to them to soothe them, but I decide against it.

Instead, I turn the other way beneath Jungkook's arm. Ready to get out of bed and freshen up before he wakes up, I throw out a leg, but before I can even think about it, I'm pulled back by a strong tug.

"Where do you think you're going?" a deep, grumpy voice rings in my ear.

He embeds his nose in the crook of my neck and takes a deep breath. His position, still on his stomach, allows him to lift his head to look me in the eyes. I lose myself.

"Bathroom," I whisper, though I didn't mean to, cheeks turning a deep red.

I don't even know how this man managed to wake up so quickly and pull me back, even though he seemed to be in a deep sleep just a few minutes ago. He just stares at me, a look I've never seen before is written in his eyes. Silence lingers until he breaks it.

"Good morning," he says, continuing to stare.

I smile a little. "Good morning," I say back.

He turns to his side, propping himself up on his elbows, and I can't help but stare at his flexing muscles. "How are you feeling?" he asks, his eyes traveling down my body and even though the blanket is now covering me his gaze feels undressing.

I bite down on my lip. "I feel a little sore," I admit shyly. The single strand of hair that falls in his face catches my attention.

"Hmm." he hums, seemingly glad I'm not in pain before leaning down and planting a kiss on my neck.

I'm lost for words and my breath catches in my throat as he finds the weakest spot without searching too hard and sucks on it. I have to pull myself together to keep from releasing the moan that is currently fighting me to be set free.

I feel Jungkook's lips smirk against my skin. As if he likes to torture me with his ways of seduction.

"We'll be late." I remind him, my voice thick and strained as I run my fingers through his hair.

He looks up. "I'm your boss, you can't tell me we're going to be late," he says.

I'm shocked because is Jungkook teasing me right now?

I've never seen him like this before. But I like it. A lot.

"I can and I will." I grin, and that earns me a deep rumble as a chuckle.

"You can," he confirms, letting his eyes fly over my body one last time which almost makes my heart stop. "What time is it?"

"A little past 7," I inform.