21. You love me right?

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter. 21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 13th. 2023.
A day where we decided to do a little hiking trip. We did something like that a few times. But we both realized that we need to move a but more. We chose a five hour route and started right after the breakfast. We packed up some sandwiches and water for the way and then started walking. We didn't talked much. But that wasn't necessary. It was a comfortable silence.
After about two hours we arrived a little spot with an amazing view over Reykjavik. It was my first time in Iceland. But I fell in love with the nature and the people. We placed our blanket on the ground and got our sandwiches out.

"Come on. Let's take a picture."  I told him and he joined me. I pulled out my phone and opened the front camera.
"My god. I look handsome." Johnny said and moved his hand over his beard.
"You do. No worries." I chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Smile." I chuckled because he stood there with a face which had no emotions at all. Then he chuckled and smiled. I took a few pictures of us and the landscape.

"Hey ehm. I have a question." Johnny said and gently grabbed my wrist.
"What is it?" I smiled.
"I-. You know that I love you right?" He asked.
"I do." I told him.
"Okay. And you love me right?"
"Yes I do." I answered.
"I did this a three times before... but never felt what I feel now." He started. I had a slight uncomfortable feeling.
"We are in a relationship for nearly seven years now. And I think it's time to tell you something. It's-. It's hard for me to tell you, but I think it's time. You should know it. And I want that you know it." Johnny told me without letting my hand go. His eyes started to get a bit wet.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I-. I want you to know that... I'm sorry." He chuckled and moved his hand over his eyes.
"Okay." He sighed. He turned around and started rummaging in his backpack.

As Johnny kneeled down on one knee infront of me, I felt like fainting.
"Do you want to marry me Sadie?" Johnny asked me.
My sight got a bit blurry from the sudden tears.
"Of course." I cried. He stood up and hugged me.
"I wanted to let you know that I want to marry you." He said soft. Then he sobbed and I hugged him too. I looked at him. His shaking hands, cupped my face and he moved his thumb over my cheeks to whipe my tears away.
"I love you so much." He told me and then whiped his own tear away.
"I love you." I told him while hugging him again.

"Do you want to wear it?" He asked me and showed me the ring again. I didn't even looked at it at first because I was, and am so overwhelmed. I looked at the silvery ring with a beautiful stone.
"It's so beautiful." I told him with a smile. He took the ring and my hand. Johnny gently let the ring slide on my ring finger. He kissed my hand and pulled me into another hug.

I was sweating from this moment. I felt things that I thought were not there. I felt things I never felt before. And his presence was all what I wanted in this moment. No one else. Just Johnny and me. My Johnny.

"Finally." He sighed as we sat down on the blanket.
"Why finally?" I chuckled and looked at the ring again.
"I wanted to ask you since three years. But never found the perfect moment." He chuckled.
"You could've asked me that, when you took a dirt bath and stood infront of me with a thick layer of dirt on your body and I would've said yes." I told him.
"You could have asked me that when we had a casual breakfast and I would've said yes."
"I bet. But I wanted to make this moment unforgettable." He told me.
"You got the point." I chuckled.

"I don't know what I should think of this bed." I told Johnny as we were laying in it in the evening.
"Why?" He asked me.
"I don't know. It's too soft and too hard at the same time." I chuckled.
"That's only possible in your head." He laughed. Johnny rolled over so that his head was on my belly.
"Thank you for today." I told him soft.
"Thank you for today." He answered.
"You are so beautiful." Johnny whispered.
"You too." I whispered back and moved my fingers over his cheek. He sighed and closed his eyes.
Seeing him, that relaxed was making me happy.

"Baby?" He asked.
"Yes?"
"I know I told you that a million times before. But you know what happens when I am calm right?" He asked and opened his eyes.
"Maybe I forgot it." I told him.
"No you don't." He chuckled and digged his face into my belly.
"It's that time again huh?" I asked and he nodded.
"I mean. Johnny. I have an honest question right now." I started and he sat up.

"I know we talked about that a few times. But I want to know if you still want it." I started.
"What do you mean?"
"A kid." I told him.
"I mean. There are people who get kids with seventy. And I am sixty. So I am still the same opinion as a year ago." He told me.
"Good to know." I chuckled.
"Why?"
"You remember when I had the appointment at the gynaecologist?" I asked him.
"You are pregnant?" He asked me and I needed to laugh.
"No." I told him.

"I mean you know that I need to take breaks with the pill. And since we haven't seen each other for a month. I mean yes we had sex in this week. But, you know why I told you to pull out?" I asked him. He shook his head.
"I didn't took the pill for two months and the fertility test said I am in my most fertile years." I told him and he started smiling.
"That is a good thing right?" He asked me.
"I think it's a very good thing." I chuckled.
"So we are getting a baby?" He asked me.
"If you want to, I want that even more." I said and he hugged me.

We just cuddled. For ten, twenty or thirty minutes. It was the best cuddle. I looked up to him and placed a kiss on his lips. It turned into a deep, sensual kiss. He turned so that I was laying under him.

_________________________________________

We are getting to the end if the storyyyy.

Reminder that English is not my native language (: