6. For the first time after years.

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ray. I see you soon." Johnny told her in a hug and kissed her cheek.
"I will miss cutting your hair. Really." She laughed.
"Well. Not me." He answered and then looked at me.
"Come here." He said and came closer. I hugged him tight. I don't know when I will se him the next time.
"Give yourself a break." He whispered and I nodded.
"I try."
"You don't. I guess I know a whole lot more about you than you think I do. And not from looking inside your palm. That is actually bullshit most of the time." He said and looked at me. His arms were still around my back.
"But you need this break. Take care of your needs. It will help. Trust me." Johnny told me. His eyes were sparkling through his sunglasses. I just nodded.
"And we will see each other soon. I think you are an amazing person." He told me and I needed to smile. I placed my head on his chest again and felt his chin on my head.

"Johnny! We gotta go!" We heard.
"Alright. I have your number. I'll text you." He said while we were getting out of the hug and I nodded.
"See you." I told him smiling and he just gave me a wink.

"Are you two on love or something?" Ray laughed.
"No. It's just-. We had some serious conversation which opened my eyes. And I am thankful for that." I told her.
She smiled at me and hugged me too. Johnny just got into the car. But I already missed him a lot. The talk in the plane was good. It really did open my eyes.

As soon as I arrived my appartment, I rescheduled every appointment I had in the next two weeks. I looked outside of the window and was a but proud of myself. And now. I have nothing to do for the next two weeks. Somehow I felt free now. And so careless.

I was just lazy. And I followed Johnny's advice with just doing nothing. And taking care of myself. It's been three days now since I arrived home. Today I thought was a good day to go inside a park to shoot some pictures. And that's what I did. Some for my homepage or Instagram. It was so calming. To just live and having no things I must do. In middle my photo session my phone started vibrating.
My heart jumped as I saw that Johnny was calling.

"Slow down! And now park here." I heard him saying loud.
"Johnny?" I asked.
"I see you."
I looked around me and saw a black car.
"Are you in a black car?" I asked and needed to laugh.
"Yep. We are on our way to grab some food. Do you want to join?" He asked.
"I mean. Sure. I just need to pack up my camera. I'm coming okay?"
"Perfect."

I was exited. I missed him a bit. After I checked that I got everything, I walked up to the car. The drivers window was open and I spotted Johnny on the passenger seat. He waved at me. I just grinned and opened the door to the seats in the back. But Johnny opened his door and walked around the car.
"Hey. How are you?" He asked and pulled me in a big hug.
"I'm good. You look good." I told him.
"Haven't drank in three days. Maybe it's because of that." He chuckled and took my camera bag and my backpack.
"Come on were putting it into the trunk." He said and I opened it. I sat down on one of the backseats and the driver introduce himself aswell.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Marilyn." He said and held his hand back.
"Nice to meet you. Sadie." I told him and gave him a high five on his hand. I just realized that it was not just Marilyn. It was Marilyn Manson.
"I like your music." I told him and Johnny turned around and smiled at me.
"Thank you so much." He laughed.

After we got food we drove to Marylin's place. It was a beautiful house. We ate together and talked a lot.
Marylin was just a nice human to talk to. Johnny of course too. We sat down on his sofa and drank a bit. But I somehow always had an eye on Johnny, that he will not drink too much.

"What did you do in the last days?" Johnny asked me and took a sip from his glass.
"Well. I actually did what you said and rescheduled every appointment I have in the next two weeks. So I basically did nothing." I laughed and he hugged me.
"I'm proud of you. That's amazing." He told me.
"And now tell me that this man hit a human in his life." Marilyn said and Johnny looked at him. He gently punshed him in the arm.
"And now tell me that this man hit a human in his life." He repeated and we needed to laugh.
"You bitch." Marilyn said perplexed and widened his eyes.
"What?" Johnny asked.
"That hurt a bit you motherfucker. Next time take of your rings." He laughed.
"I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to." Johnny leaned back and stare himself.
It was a funny evening but I thought that it was time for me to got home. So I called a cab.

"Alright. Thank you so much for having me. The cab is here." I told Marilyn and hugged him.
"It was nice to meet you."

"Sadie." Johnny sighed and hugged me.
"See you Sadie!" Marilyn said loud and walked inside.
"It was nice that you came with us." Johnny said.
"I am still amazed that you recognize me from that distance in the park." I laughed and looked at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held my back.
"I just looked outside and there was a little Sadie." He told me and smiled.
"I am not that little anymore." I told him and he smirked.
"Well. How much younger are you?" He asked.
"Haven't calculated it yet. Why should I know that?" I asked him.
"I am 53. And you are 32. So that are... wait. 21 years." He said.
"Sounds about right." I told him.
"And why are we standing here like a married couple?" He asked me and I needed to laugh. I placed my forehead on his chest, which was just at that height.
"Mhm? Why?" He asked and gently picked into my rips. I flinched but he continued tickling me.
"I don't know." I laughed and grabbed the hand he was doing it with.

The eye contact we had after I grabbed his hand send shivers all over my body. He started smiling. I smiled too, but I didn't knew if it was the right time for something intimate between us.
"I really should go now." I told him quiet.
"Okay." He almost whispered.
"Two pm? Tomorrow? I'll pick you up." He said and I nodded.
"I'd love that." I hugged him again. To smell him again for today.
I felt a weird feeling inside of my stomach. For the first time after years I felt Butterflies.

_________________________________________

Hey! Thanks for reading.

English is not my native language so, don't be mean with me :)

Alrightttt. Keep it rolling.