10. Romanee Conti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you believe me, when I tell you that I don't like you in the way, you think I do."
The look he gave me was chilling. A light smile on his face, his eyebrows a bit raised.
"I like you Sadie. And not as a friend." He added and I nodded.
"And I promise that I will keep you safe from humans who want to change you. Because the way you are is good. Trust me. I like you how you are." He started smiling and took my hand.
"And I already noticed that you are a bit unsure about me. And I can understand that. The news about me, which are not true at all, the feelings. All comes together, and I understand that you need this trust. That you need time to trust. And I will give you that time." I smiled at him.

"But-. Are you not afraid that it will happen again?" I asked him and he sighed.
"I am pretty sure, that you know how terrible that is. And I am pretty sure that if you, accidentally hurt me physically. That you will remember that your life. And be sorry for that, for your whole life. I don't believe that you would ever do something like that." I nodded and looked at our hands.

"And if you want to make a step. I will not deny it. We are going in a slow tempo. Okay?" He asked me and I looked back up to him.
"Thank you." I almost whispered.
"Come here." He opened his arms and pulled me into a hug again. His words felt good. It was exactly what I needed. and I was more than willing to trust him.

"You know... It's not the physical touch I am afraid of. It is the longer term if being with someone. I could kiss you right now and feel good." I told him.
"Well. You could. But do you want to?" He asked me and looked at me.
"Do you want to?" I asked. He chuckled and moved his hand over his mouth. He took my hand again and played with my fingers.
"You really insist, that you let me do the steps?" I asked him smiling. His hand moved my arm up and rested on my shoulder.
"I do." He said while scanning my face. I needed to smile more as he said that.
"I want you to feel good when you're with me. Like, a safe place. And that's because I-."
I leaned forward and gently placed my lips on his. I felt his hand moving up to my cheek. It felt like, the butterflies who lived in my stomach when I was with him, just had a million babys. His lips felt good. And he was still so gentle.
Johnny opened his mouth again.
"Wine and movie?" He whispered. I needed to laugh. But placed my lips back on his.
"Sure." I told him and he stood up.

I felt weird. In a good way. But I wanted him to come back even thight he was just getting wine. I needed to have him beside me. Or hugging me. I don't care just him to be here, with me. He poured wine in two glasses and gave one to me.
"What kind of wine is this?" I asked him.
"The good one." He chuckled.
"Romanee Conti. From France."
"I am holding more money in my hand than I have on my bank account I guess." I laughed.
"Well, I gave my daughter money to buy it for me. But I'm not telling you how much it cost." Johnny winked at me and sat down.
"Cheers." He said and we raised our glasses with a little touch. While that we looked into each others eyes. I took a sip and placed it back in the table.
"That is truly good wine." I told him.
"My favorite." He responded and leaned forward to pull out the drawer out of the coffetable. Ge got his things to roll a cigarette. I took one out of my pack but he took it out of my hand.
"Today. Just the good stuff." He told me and placed it on the table.
"This is tabacco from Australia. It's a bit strong. But it's very good. Light taste of nut.-" He licked the paper.
"And it's just very good to smoke." He told me and gave me the cigarette. He made another one and held the light right infront of me. While I took a puff to light it up, I looked into his eyes.

"And now. Keep the smoke in your mouth and take a sip of the wine." He said and I did. I was actually good. I didn't expected that. But the tabacco was truly strong.
"It's good." I told him and he nodded.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked.
"Just. Anything. I don't care."
Johnny opened a streaming service and just clicked at a random movie. He opened his arm and I placed my head on his chest. But I moved down, laid my head in his lap and looked up to him.
"What?" He chuckled.
"I'm just watching you." I told him and he smiled. Johnny moved his finger along my hairline and just smiled.
"Don't you want to watch the movie?" He asked.
"I do. But I think you are more interesting at the moment." I laughed.
"You too. To be honest." Johnny answered and bend down to place his lips on my forehead. While he did that, I placed my hand in his neck and kept him down. I stretched my neck a bit to kiss him. But he backed up really quick and focused on the screen of his TV. I turned and did it too. My head was still resting on his lap.

After a while, I felt his hand digging through my hair. He started massaging my scalp with his nails and it felt amazing.
"That feels good." I whispered.
"Good." He chuckled and didn't stopped through out the whole movie.

As it was over, he took his glass of wine and drank the rest. Then, he stood up and took a bottle out of the shelf. He seemed a bit off. He opened the bottle and drank a few sips. I went out on the balcony and lit up a cigarette.

"No tabacco anymore?" Johnny asked while he lit up his cigarette and joined me.
"It was a but too strong for my nerves. But it tasted good." I chuckled and he nodded.

"But Johnny I think that it's already pretty late and I should go home soon." I told him.
"You can sleep here if you want to."
"Really?" I asked and he tilted his head.
"Of course." He smiled.
"Are you tired?"
"I am a bit." I told him and he nodded.
"Then we can go sleep." His voice was quiet in this sentence. Like something was blocking off his throat.

After the cigarette we went upstairs and he showed me the bathroom.
I only used the bathroom downstairs. He gave me a toothbrush and a towel to wash my face. He already went into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he was standing in the doorframe of his bedroom, with his arms full of a blanket and a pillow.
"I sleep in the guestroom so you have the big bed." He told me.
"You-. You don't need to sleep in the guestroom. I can do that too. It's your house. And I am your guest." I laughed.
"And I would not have a problem with sleeping in one bed with you."
"Nope. No chance. You get the fluffy bed." He said and walked past me. I followed him and watched him throwing the blanket on the guest bed.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"110%." He ran through his hair and I smiled at him.
"You are sweet." I told him and he offered a hug. Of course I accepted that. Hugging him, while he was wearing just his sweatpants. That made me feel good.
"Have a good night. I hope that you dream about me. And have a good rest okay?" Johnny said quiet into my hair.
"You too." I chuckled and looked up to him.
"You know where everything is. Bathroom, and when you're hungry, just look into the fridge. You should find something there."
I nodded and smiled at him.
Johnny placed his hands on my cheeks and bend down. The soft touch of his lips on mine was sending shivers over my whole body.
"Good night." I told him and as I walked out of the room, he winked at me.

_________________________________________

Hey! Thanks for reading.

English is not my native language so, don't be mean with me :)

A KISSSSSS