19. I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you." I whispered and let my finger run over his arm.
"I love you." He answered.

"When was your last time?" Johnny asked me while his finger was running slowly down my arm.
"About two years." I chuckled.
"And I am the first one you trust again?"
"Because I love you. Of course I trust you." I giggled and felt him placing a gentle kiss on my head. His arms from the behind, wrapped completely around my naked body.
"I love you too." He placed his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head to look at him. I placed my lips on his for a short kiss.

"And godamn. Johnny." I sighed.
"And what?"
"I didn't knew that you could look even look hotter than you do already." I told him.
"Thought the same about you." He whispered and kissed my cheek.
"Come on. Were taking a shower." He then said and I agreed.

After, we sat down on the sofa again. I snuggled up to him and he hugged me thight. His arms around me.
"I'll never let you go." He told me quiet.
"Even if you would've been a kidnapper. I guess I would've developed a Stockholm syndrome. I would stay." He started laughing.
"Where'd you got that from?" Johnny chuckled.
"Just as an example. I take it as it is. I'll stay. As long it's you." I told him.
"I love you." He told me again.
"I love you too." I chuckled and pecked my lips onto his cheek.

I fell asleep in his arms. We didn't even watched a movie. We just cuddled. But I was so exhausted after that day that I didn't made it into the bed.

In the middle of the night I woke up. Still in Johnny's arms. I turned a bit.
"You're awake?" He whispered and I nodded.
"I didn't wanted to wake you up so I stayed with you." He told me and I grinned at him.
"You could've done that." I chuckled and stretched myself.
"Bed?" He asked and I nodded.

"No not like that." I told Johnny as he wanted to wrap his arms around me.
"I want to be the big spoon." I mumbled and turned around.
"You want to be the big spoon? You are as tall as my little finger." He chuckled.
"Big spoon." I said again and he sighed. He turned around and I wrapped my leg and arm around him.
"Better?" He whispered.
"Much better." I told him half asleep and shortly after that I walked into the land of dreams again.

The sunlight was tickling my eyes. I stretched myself until I heard a deep chuckle. I opened my eyes and spotted a smiling Johnny. I hugged him and closed my eyes again.
"Good morning." He whispered. I pulled my legs close to my body and snuggled up even more to him.
"Good morning." I whispered and sighed.
"Did you had a good sleep?" Johnny asked, and I felt his hand moving my hair out of my face. I just nodded and opened my eyes again. Johnny smiled at me and placed a gentle kiss on my temple.
"How did you sleep?" I asked back.
"Very good to be honest. I didn't had such a deep sleep in months." He chuckled.

We had a nice breakfast together and then decided to do nothing the whole day. We just spend time together and had amazing talks. But Johnny suggested to invite Ray and his friend Tom over. First point, that we all get to know each other better, and second, to announce our relationship. We made out out that we are a couple since two weeks. Because in this time, it started again with the little flirts.

"I have a problem." I heard Ray on my phone. I told Johnny to pick up because I was busy with putting some candy into bowls.
"At first, Sadie told me to take the call but she can hear you." Johnny chuckled.
"What's the problem?" He asked.
"This dude here won't let me in." She laughed.
"What dude?" Johnny asked.
"At the gate."
"What? They haven't been there for months." He chuckled.
"Nevermind. Give me a second I call him." Johnny said and hung up.
"Gated community. I sometimes hate it  but come on it's fucking Ray. She wont shoot anyone." Johnny said.

He called the man and told him to let her in and two minutes after that, the doorbell rang. I just gave Johnny the bowls and nearly ran to the front door.
"Sadie!" She said happy. I hugged her.
"I missed you." I told her.
"I missed you too." She chuckled.
"Come in. Shoes, over there." I told her.
"There is my favorite stylist!" Johnny shouted and then suddenly stood in the doorframe.
"My favorite actor!" She answered and walked up to him to give Johnny a hug.
"You lost weight. Damn Johnny." She chuckled. Johnny looked at me and smiled.
"I know. But Sadie is helping me to gain it again." Johnny told her without loosing my eye contact.
"Come inside." He then said and told her where the bathroom is.

As the doorbell rang again Johnny opened up.
"He looks a bit sick." Ray told me.
"You should've seen him a month ago. This is nothing. But he's doing better. But please, no talks about drugs, alcohol or his weight today okay?" I asked her with a smile.
"Of course. I'll shut myself." She answered.

"This is Tom. This is Ray and this is Sadie." Johnny said as he came back outside and Tom greeted us.

"Alright. I think I have something to tell you all." Johnny started.
"Is it very bad or just bad?" Ray asked and Johnny chuckled.
"Neither. It's actually perfect. I-. You know exactly what happend the last years." He started and Tom and Ray started nodding.
"But I found someone. Who is the opposite. And she is the most caring person I got to know in my life." He said and Sadie looked a but worried at me.
"Well who is it?" Tom asked smiling.

"You good?" Ray whispered into my ear.
"Yeah I'm good." I told her.
Johnny stretched himself, placed an arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him.

"She didn't told me a thing." Ray just said.
"Congrats." Tom chuckled and hugged both of us.
"I am so pissed that you didn't told me about this." Ray chuckled.
"It's not that long." I told her and pulled her into a hug.
"Since when?"
"About two weeks." I told her.
"That's a long time to not tell your best friend, that you are in a relationship. That is fucking long." She laughed.
"I know."
"And the day she opened the door crying. She cried because she was in love." Tay told Johnny. I needed to laugh and took Johnny's hand to hide my face behind it.
"What? Really?" Johnny chuckled and I nodded.
"She was scared that she was in love with you." Ray told him.
"Don't expose me like that." I laughed.

The whole evening was very funny. And I saw real laughing from Johnny. He is a good actor. But that was not acting.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading! And the casual reminder that English is not my native language (:

Like a drug | A Johnny Depp Fanfiction [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara