Although I know he wasn't trying to be rude and was curious I still disliked him for the way he acted towards my sister.

"Down kitten" I tilted my head and looked up at Rosalie who was patting my head. "Did you- did you just call me an animal?" I asked Emmett who's was next to her he boomed with laughter as I blinked at him.

"It's cute Lils" I scrunched my nose up before shrugging. "Now what's up?" I asked it was Sunday and as said Rosalie came and got me at 2:00 on the dot and drove us back to their place.

"Okay first things first you already know we're vampires!" Alice chirped as I nodded with a laugh.

"In the legends did you ever hear about mates?" Carlisle asked as I nodded. "What do you know?" I put a finger to my chin before speaking

"From what I know there are mates, blood singers, and imprints mates and blood singers are related to vampires while imprints are related to wolves blood singers is what Bella is to Edward her blood sings to him and it's hard for him to resist and I'd just like to clarify if you kill her or harm her in any way you are so dead" I swiped my hand across my neck as he gulped.

"Anyways mates are basically soulmates you have like a bond with another person connecting you to each other basically like well the person you'll be with for eternity the mates are usual just two people but there have been rare cases when it's been three as for imprints wolves imprint on people but it doesn't have to be in a relationship way it just means you'll be whatever they need you too be whether that be a best friend, a lover, or a protector you'll do anything and be anything the person needs it's like your whole world shifts for them" I squinted my eyes trying to rack my brain for anything else.

"I believe that's all" they all looked at me shocked probably because I knew so much information for a human.

"Why are you bringing this up anyways? I know Bella isn't Edward's mate a blood singer and a mate are two different things you'll probably still end up with her but I know she isn't your mate" I shrugged my shoulders he knew it, I knew it, and everyone else knew it except Bella obviously.

Suddenly the others left leaving just me, Emmett, and Rosalie which in my opinion is suspicious.

Out of all of their siblings Jasper and Alice are the only ones who spoke to me Rosalie and Emmett never tried to or when they did they never said anything and just walked off

"Okay there's no simple way to put this..." Emmett mumbled Rosalie looked just as nervous as she sounded on the phone.

"Guys just say i-" "you're our third mate" Rosalie blurted out before quickly covering her mouth.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused "is that all?" they nodded looking at me as if I'd grown a second head.

"Oh okay then" I stood up and stretched "why aren't you surprised?" Emmett asked as I looked up at them confused.

"Hm?" they looked at each other then me "all you said was 'oh okay then' most people would be laughing or running off or anything but you're saying it like you already knew" Rosalie said as I rubbed my neck sheepishly.

They looked at me eyes widening a fraction "you knew? But how?" I nodded before explaining.

"I read an old book to get more information on the whole mates, blood singer, and imprints thing since it seemed interesting to me it said when you have a mate and meet them you'd feel a pull towards them like there's an invisible red string leading you to them" I shrugged my shoulders.

"The first day of school for me and Bella at the end of the day when I glared at Edward you probably didn't notice my glare soften slightly when I looked at you guys but then glared again at him just as quick as it softened it was like there was some kind of shift in me and honestly at first I hated it because of you guys being the IT girls basically and I absolutely hate attention but then I started hanging with my friends and we got just as much if not more attention than you guys and I hated to but I realized that I'm always going to have attention on me no matter what that was also the day I remembered about the whole vampires thing because of that simple feeling I had so yes I did know but you confirmed it today so thanks for that" I beamed sending them a thumbs up