Chapter 24 { Date }

Start from the beginning

“Seriously!? Why didn't you said it earlier!? I didn't even took a bath or got ready. It's already ten!"

“Calm down Tul. Finish your breakfast first. Then we'll go, okay?"

“Fine..."

Off's P.O.V.

Okay thanks to Max who is out on a date which means I can easily skip my morning shift today. Like yes today we got evening classes so I was supposed to do the morning shift but as Max is absent none of us are doing the morning shift. Like who the fuck even comes at this time!? It's just him who is too much after more and more profit. As there's no morning shift at the bar and no students to teach I'm going on a date with Tay! The fuck it sounds so weird. A date with Tay? Haha hanging out with Tay sounds familiar but date! It's too unusual for me. Honestly it'll be our first date and a super unplanned date too cause I just thought of it. Gotta check how much money I have left. It's almost the end of month so I am not supposed to have a very high budget.

Okay... I got 2000 baht in my pockets and there are six more days to spend in this month. So I'll manage with 500 baht the rest days and the budget for our first date is 1500 bahts. Too low I know... But Tay can do the expensive dates for me it's more than enough. I should better call Tay and tell him that I am coming over.

“Hey Tay!"

“Hummm?"

“Are you free?"

“Well yes? Why do you ask?"

“Nothing. You get ready and wait for me. I am coming over!"

“Okay..."

I hung up the phone and got ready. Plus I took my bag too as we will have to attend the evening classes anyways. I borrowed a bike from my neighbor and drove to Tay's house.

“Hi."

“Hi! So are we going out?"

“Nope. We are going out on a date."

“Seriously!?"

“Yes! But I did forget to tell you something which is go and get your bag! We need to attend the evening classes."

“Oh yeah! I'll be back in a moment!"

“Um."

“By the way this is your neighbor's bike right?" Tay asked while coming back with his bag.

“Yes. Just borrowed it from him." I said while passing him the helmet. As out of nowhere he is having difficulties to wear the helmet today, I helped him to wear it.

“Ah only if I was your neighbor!"

“Don't you even try to think!"

“Ow I was just saying..."

“Uh uh let's go! Hold tightly, okay?"

“Um."

I drove him to a beautiful park far away. Haha that's all I can afford. But this is a good, romantic and warm park. There are two fabulous cafes here plus we can do boating too.

“So how's the place?"

“Very beautiful it is! Damn this cafe! I have always wanted to come here! They got my favorite cream pies with strawberry filling! But never found time to come here. Off you got such a beautiful taste!"

“You need to see who am I seeing at this point."

“Oh yeah! It should've been me to bring you on a date! You told me to flirt and look who's doing it now!"