28

I knock on the door to Jungwons apartment. The door opens and I see Jungwons hair is still wet. "I still have to dry my hair and then we can go."

I lay on his bed and went on my phone to kill time. After a while of watching youtube videos my eyes start to fall asleep.

"Sooyeon?"

I sat up, "Huh wha sorry. Are you done?"

He grabs his keys, "Let's go."

"Wait." He goes into his closet and gives me his jacket. "It's a bit windy. You should wear it."

I put on his oversized jacket and it went down to my knees, "It's really big..." I extend my arms out and the sleeve just falls past my hand, "And really long."

He steps closer and plays with the jacket strings, "You're so cute." He grabs onto the end of the sleeve where he thought my hand was but my hands were actually shorter than the sleeve.

"Excited?"

I look at him with anticipation, "Yeah."

We soon reach the hill at the perfect time. We had one more minute until the fireworks set off. We got out of the car and I went to hold his hand.

We checked the time and there were three seconds left.

"3,2,1..." We hear the screech of the fireworks and it explodes.

"Wahhhh."

Jungwon hugged me from behind and rested his chin on top of my head. We start to sway side to side as we watched the fireworks explode in the air.

The last firework exploded and it was in the shape of a heart, "Did you see that?" I said as I turned around to face Jungwon. His face was close to mine. My heart started to beat faster, it felt like it was going to go out of my chest.

"Sooyeon."

"Yes Jungwon?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I didn't think. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tippy toe to kiss him. He tightened his arms around me, pulling me closer.

I let go of the kiss, "Yes Jungwon. I will be your girlfriend."

Jungwons smile starts to turn bigger and he lifts and spins me around. I throw my head back and giggle, "Set me down!!!"

He sets me down, "Let's go home."

He's not my hallway crush. He's my boyfriend. And well I like him.