22

I would be lying if I said I didn't make myself look pretty on Fridays. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited for classes on Fridays.

Everytime I walked out of class I would see him standing there leaning against the walls of the hallway with his perfect face and big clear eyes I saw the first time I bumped into him.

"Hey there shortie."

I punch him in the arm, "Shut the fuck up. Let's go, I need something to drink."

"This early?"

"Drink as in like boba or a coffee dumbass." I say, shaking my head. He puts his arm around my shoulders.

No matter how much I hang out with him my feelings still never go away. "I'll treat you." he smirks.

"Wow such a gentleman." I say crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"And what if I did?"

He uses his arms that are around my shoulders to pull my head towards him and uses his knuckles to nudge my head.

"YAH MY HAIR!"

He stops and I throw his arm off my shoulder. I take out my phone to look at my hair but he takes it and takes a selfie of us two.

"My hair...you ruined it." I said pouting.

He looked at me and saw the frustration I felt. He put his hands on my shoulders and made me face him.

I look up at him confused, "What now?"

He starts to fix my hair, patting down the hair that was out of place. "There. Still pretty." he said before patting my head one last time. My face starts to get red. I walk faster to avoid looking at him.

"Hurry up slow fuck."

I could hear him chuckle before he jogs to catch up to me.