21

Junior year of college

Summer is over. My summer was filled with hanging out with Jungwon and the group. I was able to introduce Rei to them and it seemed like she really hit it off with Sunoo because she even ditches me for him. I don't mind. He makes her happy.

I walk out of class but this time Rei isn't here because I told her to go with Sunoo. I really do think they are a great match and I don't want to stand in the way. I put on my airpods and walk down the hallways. I feel someone take out my airpods.

"HEY." I turn around and see Jungwon standing there holding it in his hand.

"Hey to you too."

"Oh my god sorry Jungwon I thought you were a stranger. Where'd you come from?"

"I just finished class and when I was walking down the hallway I saw you come out of your class."

"Ah I see. Should I find you outside my class on Fridays then?"
"
Yes you will." He said as he gave me back my airpod. There I go again. My heart is beating fast and my cheeks turn pink.

"I usually walk with Rei but I told her to go walk with Sunoo."

Jungwon laughs, "Ah jeez those two. Sunoo likes Rei."

"No way! Rei likes Sunoo too."

Jungwon and I give each other that look. "You know what I'm thinking?" I giggle, "You already know."

We laugh.

"Wanna walk back to the apartment together?"
I look at him and smile, "Yeah. Yeah I would like that."

Maybe just maybe...this doesn't have to just be my hallway crush.