9

Summer. I walk out the last class of sophomore year and once again wait for Rei. I look down at the floor not wanting to see him holding hands with the girl.

"Sooyeon~"

I look up and see Rei smiling widely. Instead of her grabbing my arm she tilts her head a little and looks confused. A voice calls me from behind.

"Excuse me?"

I turn around to see a very tall and attractive guy in front of me. He looked really familiar, as if I'd seen him somewhere.

"Hi! May I help you?"

"Yeah uh my name is Jake and I've seen you around campus and honestly I think you're really cute. Do you want to hang out sometime?"

I stand there flustered. Why? Well one did I mention he is VERY attractive and two he is very handsome.

"I- uh-"

"You don't need to say yes." He says scratching the side of his neck.

"No no. I not no as in like no I don't want to. What I meant to say is yes! I would love to hang out sometime." I say with a big smile. We exchange numbers and he waves goodbye. I turn back around to see Rei giving me a weird look.

"Aye~ look at my girl pulling guys left and right."

"Oh shut up I do not."

"You get asked out by every guy that sees you. Will you actually talk to this guy this time though?"

I think for a moment. "Yeah."

Rei looks at me shocked. "Oh my god Min Sooyeon is finally going to get a boyfriend." I give her a little shove. "Oh stop I had one...just not in college." Rei rolls her eyes, "That's what I pretty much meant."

I scoff and cling my arms to Rei, "Let's go."

Unknown: Hey it's Jake!

Me: Hi!

Jake: Sooo Sooyeon where'd you wanna go?

Me: Let's go eat! To celebrate summer!

Jake: I like the sound of that. I'll pick you up tomorrow? Me: Sounds goodddd