15

I wake up to the delicious smell of spam creeping in my room. My stomach gurgles and I walk out to the kitchen to find everyone already there except for Jungwon.

"Morning Sooyeon. Can you go and wake up Jungwon?" Jay says.

I knock on Jungwons door. No answer. I knock again and still no answer. I quietly opened the door to find Jungwon snuggled up in his bed. As I walk closer I get a closer look of his face. My heart still beats fast for him. I lightly shake him.

"Jungwon? Wake up it's time to eat."

He groans a little and puts his blanket over his head. I shake him again but harder and move the blanket off his face.

"Jungwon?" I move closer to see if his eyes are open. He starts to flutter his eyes. "Oh hey Sooyeon." He says with his croaky voice.

I smile, "We have to eat now."

Jungwon moans, "Help me up?" He says as he extends both his arms. I grab it and pull him up so he sits up right.

"Thanks." He rubs his eyes. "Did everyone start eating yet?"

"From what I saw they were all waiting for the both of us."

"Did you just wake up too?"

"Yeah." He gets off the bed. "Alright well I'll be out there in a minute. Let me brush my teeth." I nod and go back out the kitchen and sit at the table where everyone was.

"Where's Jungwon?"

"He's brushing his teeth."

Jay puts plates of food in the middle of the table. There was bacon, eggs, sausages, and ketchup in the middle of the table. Each plate was stacked up with food. We all sit on the table and Jungwon joins not long after. He gives me a little smile before sitting on the empty seat next to me.

Maybe just maybe he could be more than just my hallway crush.