Gale

"No... NO!" Kipo cried, frustrated. Her hand was on the wolf, desperately trying to force it into the cavern, but it was like the tiny figure had turned to stone and rooted itself to the table. It wouldn't budge. "No, go help them, please! Why aren't you-?"

"It's made out of WOOD!" Gale finally snapped. "The heat would kill it. It still has some sense of self preservation!"

"I..." Kipo gulped, still worried, but she laid back anyway. The strained note in Gale's voice got to her in a way that she didn't think he was lying. "Is there anything we can do?"

Gale hummed. "I already answered this."

Kipo groaned. "So, there's nothing we can do but watch?! But I want to help-."

"I told you, there's nothing," Gale snapped, somewhat impatiently. "We-."

Suddenly, the room they were in shock violently, and the light shining from the screen on the desk went out.

"What the-?" Kipo said, and Gale growled.

"He's found us," Gale huffed, as he stood up (well, his eyes went higher, at least), but as he did, he seemed to stop, thinking. "Hm... actually..."

Gale sat down again, and his eyes closed. Around them, the room continued to shake violently, and suddenly, it tipped to the left, sending Kipo down to the floor and sliding to the wall. She collided with it painfully, because she even knew what was happening, and let out a cry of surprise.

Gale didn't even give her a glance, and when he spoke, it was calmly, despite everything going on. "Well, since your up, go to the window, I want to see who's attacking us."

"I thought it was that God?" Kipo called out, before a much more important question occurred to her. "Wait, what window?"

"If it was the God we'd be dead already," Gale answered smoothly. "And it's the window behind the desk, obviously."

Kipo's brow furrowed, but when she looked, the window was there, just as Gale said. Kipo blinked at it. It hadn't been there before, Kipo was certain was it.

The house suddenly groaned, loudly, and tilted to the other side. Kipo's face hit the floor, and just like before, she slid across the floor to the other wall. However, this time she was at least somewhat prepared. She shifted her right arm to her jaguar form and dug her claws into the wooden floor, effectively stopping her slide.

Kipo could hear Gale's scoff of disapproval, but he didn't say anything other than: "Just remember, you should probably get to the window sooner rather than later."

"I know, I'm going," Kipo said, and relinquished her grip on the floor. This time, her slide was a lot more controlled, and she dropped down to the floor (er, wall). But using it like a floor, she made her way to the desk, still in the same place it was before, despite the rooms tilting. In fact, Kipo seemed to be the only one it even effected.

Kipo shook her head. How often did this happen to Gale, for him to bolt down everything in the small cabin (not that there actually was much, and it seemed to come and go as it please)? He and this God must meet a lot for him to take this precautions... actually, speaking of which, what was even happening? Was the little cabin actually tilted on its side?

Now with a mystery in front of her, Kipo scaled the wall (... technically the floor) up to the window, and opened the two dark brown curtains in front of her, making sure not to get her claws tangled. Then, she looked outside the cabin, eager to get a peek of what was happening.

However, she didn't actually see anything. Outside the door was covered in a deep, impenetrable mist of rain, the same rain Kipo had been hearing ever since she stepped into the cabin. Kipo squinted, but she couldn't make out anything there, not even the buildings of the town that she came from. It was completely grey, an utter void.