"It's not really about winning...it's fun to challenge yourself into fighting stronger people, it makes you braver and stronger over time"

"Ehh...really? Your brother seems to be fighting just for the thrill of it" 

"...I guess.."  Souya replied then focused back on watching the fight while occasionally looking around if there were any teachers nearby.

"Hey Souya, how do you stop your brother if... let's say he's going too far or you just want him to stop"

"Mmn...I'll just remind him of something more important than the fight. For example, I'll tell him that his favorite ramen shop is gonna close soon if we don't get there in time"

"What if there's nothing really important going on right now but you still want him to stop?"

"Uh...I dunno, I usually just join him and he focuses entirely on the fight if he's in one so talking him out of it isn't enough." He uttered while his eyes were focusing on the fight.

A minute passed and you haven't said anything so Souya glanced at you only to see you look troubled and confused. "...b-but if you really wanna stop him, maybe do or say something that'll pique his interest more than the fight...I think"

Something that'll pique his interest more...huh...

You sheepishly approached Nahoya again and said "Hoya!.. If you stop now, then I'll treat you to your favorite ramen shop" you crossed your arms and clenched your teeth, hoping he'll take the bait.

Thankfully, hearing this did make him stop as he easily flung the beaten-up guy away from him and turned to you with a bright smile on his face "Okayy~ It's a date then❤ "

Your eyes widen at his statement "H-huh? what do you mean d-date!?"

Nahoya brushed off the dirt in his clothes and returned to your side while grinning "Heheh look at cha' bein so bold and brazen as to ask me out on a date by using my favorite ramen shop, how clever"

"No—that wasn't my intention!"

He grabbed the bags you were carrying as you two continued walking while the guy he fought with was now nowhere to be seen. "Why's your face so red though? that's a good look on you, doll"

"I-I'm red with anger!! you lil shit" you bonked his head and huffed "that's for getting into another useless fight"

"He was badmouthing you! what was I supposed to do? just let em' run that dirty mouth of his"

"Why not? I wasn't offended, in fact, you seem more offended than I am"

"He was sayin' I have shit taste, so I gave him a taste of my fist" He clenched his fist and punched the air.

"Haha what's that supposed to mean"

Soon the two of you arrived at where he parked his motorcycle, he gave you his spare helmet and then started the engine. You held unto him tightly, basking in his warmth, as he drove to your house slowly.

The first person you guys saw was your brother, Kai, who gave a look of disgust as soon as he saw you together with the peach-haired delinquent. You greeted him but he only nodded and continued staring at you and Nahoya. You merely sigh and grabbed the shopping bags from the redhead then rushed to your room.

Now with just the two of them alone in the living room, Nahoya approached Kai, regardless of the look he was giving him, then patted his back "Yo wazzup lil dude how have you been?"

"Was doing better until you got here" he bitterly said

"Hahaha!! you're one funny dude, as expected of my brother in law"

"Who are you calling your brother-in-law you bastard!" He tried to land a punch at Nahoya, only for the redhead to block it with one hand. "Hehe, how cute"

This remark irritated Kai even more as he tried to land a barrage of punches at the annoying delinquent, only for his attacks to be blocked every single time.

"H-how far did you asshole go with my sister" Kai nervously asked.

"Oh ya know...we did plenty alright, are ya sure you wanna know kid?~" He teased which made Kai shudder in response.

"NOOO! stop talking. Everything that comes out of your mouth is either foul or a lie!"

"Hahaha! no, it's not, my mouth has many other purposes, how bout ya ask your sister what else my mouth can do, yeah?" He gave Kai a sly grin which made the younger boy widen his eyes in shock and disgust.

The two continued their play fight until you got back from your room.

"I heard a scream, what were you two talking about?" you titled your head at them.

"Nothing sis!" Kai looked away from you and sent a glare at the delinquent.

"Yeah, as he said, it's nothin'." Nahoya hummed as he walked beside you, ignoring your brother's glare.

"Ok? then I guess we'll be going now Kai, I won't be home for dinner!" You grabbed your purse and then checked your phone for any messages. Kai merely nodded at you as you turned your back on him and then walk to the door while your eyes are focused on your phone.

Nahoya, being the menace that he is, slithered his arm around your waist and then pulled you closer. He looked back at Kai and stuck his tongue out.

"Woah! you must be in a hurry to go to my house even though been you've there many times already. Oh, and Souya is currently at the Sano household" Nahoya said while still looking at Kai.

You blushed when you noticed his arms around your waist and asked "What are you—"

Before you could finish your sentence, Kai interrupted you "H-h-how lewd!! sis are you really doing nasty stuff with that guy!?" Kai stuttered and shouted while his whole face was painted red from embarrassment.

Nahoya finally let out the laugh he's been holding back and loudly laughed while holding his stomach.

Seeing both of them and analyzing their words earlier, you somewhat got the gist of what's happening. "N-no I'm not!! Whatever bullshit he told you is not true!"

"HAHAHAH! whaddya mean doll? surely you remember our passionate moment under th—"

You promptly covered his mouth using one hand before he could spout any more nonsense "You shut your mouth you asshole, quit teasing my brother"

"So you did do something!!! I said I'd cover for you b-but you—Ah! I'm telling mom and dad!" Kai hurriedly sprinted to his room.

"NO!!—wait shit—Kai come back!" You tried to grab him but he was faster. As soon as got inside his room, he loudly slammed the door and locked it. He's probably gonna lock himself in there until your parents arrive since he doesn't have a phone yet.

"Man, what a lil snitch" Nahoya crossed his arms and uttered.

You just sent him a death glare and rushed to your brother's room, hoping to end the misunderstanding.

I honestly forgot what age I thought of for Kai, he's either 3-5 yrs younger

I honestly forgot what age I thought of for Kai, he's either 3-5 yrs younger. Once again, sorry for the delay. Btw if I were to make another TR fic, who do you guys want me to make a story of? tbh I made one for sanzu and mitsuya before nahoya but those two stories were a flop.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!