☆≻Epilogue≺☆

NARI POV

NARI POV

2 weeks. 

It had been 2 weeks since Jihee, Chenle and Jisung went missing. We traced their steps, checked every possible place where they could have hid the three young adults. But still nothing...

Right now me and Jeno were taking a walk in the campus, a little away from the festival taking place.

He laced our fingers, bringing me out of my thoughts.

Jeno: We will find them. The entire gang is trying.

I nodded and untangled my fingers, holding his arm instead. He slid his hands into his pockets as we continued walking.

Even through his new Alpha jacket i could feel his muscular biceps. In this short span of time, Jeno had proved his worth in fighting. Defeating Mark even.

I sighed as the cool air rushed past us.

Nari: Jeno... they will be fine right?

Jeno: Of course they will. They are part of the Alphas for a reason.

Nari: Jisung is not.

He looked at me but i just stared right ahead.

Jeno: He is strong. He went through his sister's death. 

I nodded but decided against commenting.

Jeno: Right... about that. Yesterday what was Taeyong hyung telling you something about Jisung's sister?

Nari: I don't know. He was telling me something but then decided against it.

Jeno nodded.

Jeno: You had a younger sibling too, right?

I just nodded. The rest of the walk was silent. Just us two enjoying the pleasant night's air with so many more things troubling our mind.

---

TAEYONG POV

Taeil: Did you tell her?

I shook my head. We were currently in his lab. I was talking to him while he searched for another possible place for the missing members locations. 

Taeyong: No. I will tell her and Jisung when we see them together.

Taeil: Fine. Just be careful-

Taeyong: What's wrong?

I asked as he abruptly stopped talking.

Taeil: Nothing just a text.

Taeyong: From whom?

i asked smirking. He gave me disgusted look.

Taeil: Hansol. I asked him for help. He said he got nothing.

But then i saw him lean closer to his laptop.

Taeyong: Now what's wrong?

Taeil: YangYang sent me a location of a probable place of where they are captured... and...