☆≻Seventeen≺☆

NARI POV

NARI POV

I knocked and felt silence fall over. It was already silent to begin with, so i didn't understand that feeling. Suddenly the door opened and a really, really attractive Jeno stood in front of me.

His white lose shirt. On one side slightly off, exposing his collar bone along with his grey shorts. His hair messy, his arm veins popping, jaw sharp, lips slightly parted and cheeks were slightly pink.

I then met his eyes. they were different. Not the same innocence. They were dark and hopeful.

Jeno: Nari?

His deep, rough voice rang in my ears. Why did my name sound so good all of a sudden?

Jeno: You shouldn't be here.

I entered nevertheless and walked in, past him. I took off my shoes and looked around the dark apartment. Suddenly the lights switched on. Looks like the current was back. I saw a broken glass near the TV. A knife along with it. A few empty beer cans sitting with a pack of unopened cans.

Nari: Are you drunk?

I asked as the door closed.

Jeno: Not really. Just slightly tipsy.

I faced him. He was not nervous. He just stared at the shattered glass with a casual look.

Nari: why do you lie so much?

Jeno: Huh?

I walked to him and brushed the hair out of his eyes. He stared back at my face.

Nari: Can i talk to the calmer Jeno?

He looked at me in shock.

Nari: Lee Jeno, younger brother of Lee Taeyong and is bipolar. So... can i talk to your calmer side?

As if a switch flipped, i saw his eyes soften and then saw it widen.

Jeno: Oh my god Nari, did i hurt you?

He said, holding my shoulders and looking me up and down.

Nari: Yeah you did.

Jeno: Where?

He asked meeting my eyes.

Jeno: Let me bring the medical kit-

I held his arm as he turned.

Nari: You hurt me in the morning.

He looked at me then sighed. My eyes flickered behind him and saw a familiar photo frame on the wall.

Nari: So why do you hate your brother?

I looked back at him.

Jeno: Can we please talk about this later?

He asked looking at me right in the eye. His eyes seemed to be begging to talk about anything but his brother.

Nari: Fine. Tell me then. Why lie that you think of me as someone you only pity me?