☆≻Two≺☆

NARI POV

NARI POV

We were out on the drug deal. All 7 of us. Chenle, Jaemin and Jihee waited out as backup. Me, Mark, Renjun and Aeri made it inside the club. It was filled with drunk people, people dancing and slurring on the dance floor.

Renjun: Such a delightful place to make a deal.

He said in disgust. I couldn't agree more with his discontent.

Mark: We are here to meet Mr. Choi.

???: Private room number 7 sir.

We nodded and walked in. We got to the assigned room where the guards gave one look at our jackets and let us in.

Mr. Choi: Ah Alphas- I thought TY would send older dealers.

Nari: He is not that jobless. and if you think we are any less skilled, you are wrong.

Mark: Anyways. The money.

Mr. Choi: Proof that you have what we need.

The others looked at me. I opened the bag and showed him the contents inside.

Mr. Choi: How do i know if they are real.

I looked at Aeri. She took out a packet and opened it. Taking some powder out she grabbed one of his men's drinks and mixed it in. The man drank it and soon enough showed the right reaction. Aeri tossed the packed in.

Mr. Choi: Good. I will take it.

Renjun: Money first.

Mr. Choi looked at one of his men. The same person tossed a black bag on the table. Renjun looked at the bundles and quickly gave them a count. Within a minute he was done. 

Renjun: All good.

He said and walked out with the bag and Aeri.

Mr. Choi: Where is he going?

Nari: leaving with the money. In case you decide to do something funny. Here are your drugs.

I placed the bag on the table and turned around with Mark to leave.

Once we were out, we saw that the others left only leaving Renjun there.

Mark: you didn't go- Oh... right.

He glanced from me to Renjun.

Renjun: Jaemin took the money.

Nari: Place our bundles in our rooms.

Mark: Cool.

The man just got on his bike and rode down the streets.

Nari: So where are we going?

Renjun: Somewhere you might enjoy. Considering the top your wearing, you will blend in just fine.

---