☆≻Eleven≺☆

[A/n: Long chapter ahead :)]

NARI POV

I was sitting on the table for dinner. Indeed the other guys came except Ten and Mark who were both on two different missions.

Doyoung placed a plate in front of me and sat down. 

Doyoung: Try eating pumpkin. 

The three of them only looked at me as i eyed the food. Then i looked away.

Nari: I can't. I ate only one bite for lunch but i threw worth two meals. I can't oppa.

Taeyong: Are you sure Nari... you look exhausted. You won't be able to go on missions if you don't have anything.

Nari: I can't have it. I am sorry. 

I got up and grabbed my jacket and keys from the rack before leaving from the back door.

I got on my bike and put my helmet on. 

By the time i stopped i realized where i was. It was at the same mart Jeno worked at.

I blinked before contemplating whether on going inside or not.

I took off my helmet and ran a hand through my hair, settling the hair. I watched as Jeno smiled at the mother and son. He gave an extra candy to the kid and wished them well as they came out.

Once they left his smile dropped and i could see, he was tired. He sat down and turned to what looked like his books spread out on the side table. He continued writing. 

He was doing so much.

Guilt filled me as i remembered how i treated him. I never felt guilty before. Why was it happening with this person?

I sighed, got off and pulled the keys out of the key hole. I entered the shop and he immediately stood up.

Jeno: Hello...

His voice faded as he finally saw me. But then he smiled again.

Jeno: How may i help you?

Nari: I...

I took a deep breath.

Nari: Is that drink there here too?

He smiled.

Jeno: Hungry?

I nodded slightly.

Jeno: Are you willing to eat?

He asked while coming out from behind the cash register.

Nari: I do... but i will throw it up anyways.

He went to the cooler and got the drink out. He then turned around and picked up a small snack.

Nari: What's that?