☆≻Thirteen≺☆

NARI POV

NARI POV

I slowly opened my eyes at the sound of a groan.

The moment my eyes opened I prayed I hadn't.

By the sofa in the single room apartment stood a shirtless Jeno. He was stretching while flexing his muscles. 

Gosh couldn't he have done it with a shirt.

It was not that this was the first time I saw a shirtless man. But I absolutely hated how his godly crafted body flustered me so much, I could feel my cheeks heat up.

Jeno: I know I am hot.

My eyes snapped to his face where he smirked with pride. I pressed my face into the pillow.

Nari: You saw mine yesterday. So we are even.

Jeno: Sorry honey, I didn't take advantage of it.

He said in a teasing voice.

Nari: Put on a god damn shirt Jeno.

He laughed before I heard a cupboard open. After a few soft rustles I heard it close as well.

Jeno: Done. Now... can you sit up?

I groaned as I moved my body a bit.

Nari: Don't think so.

He came closer and picked me up bridal style. My eyes widened.

Our eyes met and I felt something in my stomach. Something I didn't ever feel before with other males.

Till the time he put me down he held my gaze.

Jeno: How do you feel?

He asked once my back softly rested on the headboard.

Nari: Better.

He nodded.

Jeno: Was this the first time you were shot?

Nari: Surprisingly enough in my 13 years in this field... yup.

Jeno: 13!? How old were you when you joined?

Nari: 9.

He sighed and muttered something.

Nari: What? I didn't catch that.

Jeno: Nothing...

He got up and entered the bathroom. I heard cabinets opening and closing before he returned with a medical kit.

When he opened it, my eyes widened. That was a high class one... similar to that of Kun's. I looked at Jeno as he brought out cotton, alcohol and bandage. But i decided not to question it.

Jeno: I will need to lift the shirt, hold it for me, okay?

Nari: Your wish, doctor.

He chuckled while i lifted the shirt up till where the bandage ended. He then removed the bandage.