Thirty 8

|SKY|
"BULLET DODGED"
EXTREMELY SHORT!!

"It's weird as fuck that you would even go and pursue someone else knowing you got hella bitches all over the state John"Sky told boog as they stood outside her house, he kept popping up and blowing her phone up she gave in just to crash his littl...

"It's weird as fuck that you would even go and pursue someone else knowing you got hella bitches all over the state John"Sky told boog as they stood outside her house, he kept popping up and blowing her phone up she gave in just to crash his little world back down. It bothered but didn't at the same time because they weren't even all that serious yet and she was glad.

"Thats just my baby mama though, I was getting rid of her anyway she going back to newyork!"he said throwing up his hands in defense.

"The first one is in Memphis that's the only one I knew about not a child that was just born, you abandoned the mother just to follow up behind me that shit isn't right by a long shot...I think it's best if we just don't continue anything we got going on"Sky said as she crosses her arms boogie looked at her like she was crazy a look she never seen before.

"I apologize for lying I really do but just don't continue—

"If you're lying now what makes you think you not gone lie next time, I ain't sticking around for I'm probably needed in other peoples lives and you're wasting my time"

"You playing right now?"he asked raising his eyebrow

"Bye John..it's not gone work out"

Sky shook her head after walking into the house, she didn't know if she was being a bad person for this or not..but she knew she couldn't hide from deceit too much longer, sky loved to run away from fear

It was definitely a mechanism growing up..

Stay in store for sky's story!!!