|Chapter 12|

Jade
Los Angeles CA

"I'm gonna be so tired in the morning you lucky I don't have work I think I wanna go another round"I said sitting up looking at him he had his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling in the days, I bent down kissing his luscious lips they wer...

"I'm gonna be so tired in the morning you lucky I don't have work I think I wanna go another round"I said sitting up looking at him he had his hands behind his head looking at the ceiling in the days, I bent down kissing his luscious lips they were so damn juicy.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Can it wait Josh...cuz when you get to talking the conversation never ends"I said climbing on top of em I grind up against his print but he pushed me back off quickly I couldn't help but laugh.

"Nah serious after this, what problem do you have with Beyoncé? After that night had together you ain't fuck with her anymore I was expecting another threesome you know?"Josh asked I sighed knowing the day would come, yes I had a threesome with Josh and Beyoncé I was feeling her at the time it changed.

"Josh you and I have been messing around since I met you which was at Drew birthday party you're the only guy that has penetrated me..of course I felt some type of way about y'all fucking after that like that I thought I had you to myself"I said pulling on his shoulders he laughed in my face I was dead ass serious.

"Girl.. I never fucked Beyoncé she just sucked my dick"

"Lies I see how that girl be looking at you either you fucked her too good during that threesome or you put a spell on her or something..literally she think she running shit when it comes to you we try hard to hide it from our friends they gone eventually find out"I told him he smirked shaking his head he licked his lips leaning in giving me a big wet kiss.

"Never inserted myself inside her since that threesome I don't think I ever will again"he mumbled in my ear kissing my neck I smirked rubbing my hands up and down his abs and over his area he jumped a little.

"But This still your dick if you ain't gave my Pussy away"he mumbled lowly reaching down rubbing my area it grew wet all over again for him wetter than any nigga I've been with I was scared of that shit cuz I was gone fall for his ass. He start inserting his fingers in swishing around wetness I moaned into His mouth

"Only if you like being my little secret"I said against his lips.

"It's getting old I wanna start tongue kissing you in front that nigga Drew give him something to be pissed off about, lay on your back real quick for me"He uttered making my body get chills I laid down slowly opening my legs for him he got in the middle of me kissing my neck once again He looked into my eyes as he rubbed his hard wood against my wet folds I gasped lowly never taking my eyes off him i was in a trance with my legs wide open for him.