|Chapter 13|

Caisson
Los Angeles CA

I sat in the restaurant alone for about 10 minutes with my hood over my head

I sat in the restaurant alone for about 10 minutes with my hood over my head. I had that little lick of time to process my thoughts I wasn't sure how my mouth would react to Jhene at this moment, she came walking in with no growing belly she really got rid of it..no eye contact no anything I just gave a simple head nod.

"How are you?"she asked with a sympathetic smile.

"Fine, what we here to talk about I got a training session in almost an hour"I said sternly I wasn't no use wasting my time no more, in no way fashion or form is cheating part of love.

"I just want your time just for right now, caisson I apologize deeply from the bottom of my heart I broke a promise and your trust I let my anger of you not being around get in the way I just lack the attention, I lacked love I wanted to feel that again it doesn't justify anything I did but I'm just explaining my pain..no matter what I still love you and it'll never change. I'm not asking you to take me back I have enough On my plate right now, please just forgive me please tell me you can find it in your heart somehow"Jhene poured her heart out as tears fell from brown eyes I still loved Jhene I got anger too and it's over shadowing the love right now.

"I terminated my baby for the fathers request he left me alone I had to pay for it myself, it wouldn't be right if I didn't have my first child with you I know I'll never get that chance now"she said before I could speak I sighed sitting up in my seat.

"I don't have a choice but to forgive you cuz it'll bring me more peace, I can't accumulate the right words right now cuz all imma do is stumble..only if you would have came to and been solid with me about being lonely I would have understood you Jhene but you took matters into your own hands and threw me to the side like I was trash just for a feel again? I would have never stepped on your heart like you did mine on top of it you got pregnant"I said I was numb I couldn't cry it was hard,I felt like giving up on love at the very moment right now I ain't believing in it at all.

"I wish I could take it back I made a major mistake, but it was an emotional thing I would see everybody else happy why couldn't I have that?"she said lowly wiping her tears.

"I tried but you know what it was when you started liking on me, I wish I could take back a lot of shit too like actually considering to fuck with you our friends egg'd it on like we'd be the fucking best that shit gone out the window. I'm sorry you felt this way Jhene I was gonna do more for us but I guess I took too long"I got up grabbing my keys and stuffed my phone into my pocket while I did that I could feel somebody looking at me I look up to see this girl recording she stop once I looked at her.

"What you video me for?"I shouted she got quiet throwing her phone in her purse I almost walked up but Jhene got up grabbing me I pulled her hands off me.

"Drama hungry bitches always looking for some tea to spill I'm outta here!"I walked off giving the woman a death glare i know this was gonna be across the internet I could feel myself trending and my phone blowing up, life just wasnt getting any better for me at the moment I was losing all hope. Jhene still was sitting in the diner at the same spot I left her I wish her well but it's time I start living for me it was only the beginning for Caisson Frost.