Thirty 4

S K Y
|S H O O K|

"Nobody is literally answering their phone right now"Sky said sitting in her car outside Laila's pad about to go in she called her, Laila didn't answer also called boog his kept hanging up

"Nobody is literally answering their phone right now"Sky said sitting in her car outside Laila's pad about to go in she called her, Laila didn't answer also called boog his kept hanging up. She grew annoyed because he was doing on purpose at this point especially at the beginning of a relationship they're starting to progress but right now she's on edge.

"Imma call one more time"she said redialing boog's number it rung three times before it was picked up, it was silent on the other end.

"Hell—

"Shorty if you don't see him answering the first time why do you call a million other times?"A female voice said she took the phone off her ear looking at it confused..thinking she had the wrong number but it was boog's for sure

"Who is this?"

"Calm down mama this His Second baby moms, the one who just got out the hospital I doubt he even told you about me girl"the girl said she had a thick bronx accent too she had to turn the phone down a little bit, sky's mind was trying to understand anything going on right now

"This a joke right? Am I being punk'd or something like put John on the phone like right now!"

"Real shit Punk'd been canceled and it's not a joke I wouldn't be wasting my time doing this shit I'm the girl he broke up with a few months ago after he got me pregnant now he tryna trap you I guess...I seen you calling I kept hanging up so you could get the hint but you let up now these yo repercussions"she said sounding amused.

"Where is he now?"

"He left a few minutes ago he didn't tell me, I guess he picked up the wrong phone or something..He left me all out in California in this house and it's horrible but anyways I didn't call on no woman to woman shit I'm just telling you to run deadass before you go any further"the girl said she couldn't even form a sentence right at the moment her heart was pounding and it was getting extremely hot.

"Run why?"

"John is a smart man he know what the fuck he be doing, his first baby mother is the love of his life so it's a chance he fucking on ha still she's the blue print, second this nigga dead ass got in a relationship with me just to get me pregnant and I guarantee you he's doing the same." She said it made since but why would a man want a responsibility that big and make it out of some game.

"This shit is random right now, I'm dreaming or something? How this playing out stupid"

"I know...mad wild i said the same shit I got this same call from the same baby mother in Memphis when I first started liking his ass, dead ass I was home in the Bronx chilling thinking shit was cool, baby mother call me letting me know the whole Shabang"she said sky could tell she was smiling on the other end it wasn't a joke at all especially playing around the with people feelings

She simply hung the phone up, thinking before she react because her mind was telling her to go fuck his shit up.

"Skyla calm your nerves it could all be a joke"she said to herself taking a deep breath

"Let me go tell Laila about this weird shit"she said getting out the car, pressing the alam button she made it to the door unlocking it walking in downstairs was empty she knew Laila was home but wasn't downstairs.

She kicked her slides off at the trying to calm herself down

"Okay just go repeat this to lai maybe she'll have a better perspective on this crazy shit...this some shit that happen in dreams"sky said having a full blown conversation with herself as she walk through the living it was two glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniel on the table.

She made her way upstairs to her door knocking softly but no sound..she pushed the door open her eyes went buck seeing who she was laying in bed with

"What the fuck is going on today! Laila!! Chicago!?"