Twenty 9

|CAISSON FROST|
"Long time coming"
____________

"Here to see Andrew Johnson"Caisson said to the guard at the front desk he recognized who caisson was after he said Drew's name and a smirk appear across is face, He was about to say something ignorant to most likely piss this young BLACK person off

"Ahh finally a visitor for the poor guy, he thought his family and friends forgot all about him he's two seconds away from the mental institution I tell you that"The guard said with amusement like the situation was funny or something a scowl came beyond caisson's face, he could feel racism just coming off this man.

"You got your drivers license boy? And correct attire did you leave all belongings in the car we'd hate to send you back out for not obeying the rules"he said caisson just gave him the form of ID knowing he had nothing on him not even his phone.

"Alright walk through these double doors through the metal detector then you'll meet with the guard you'll tell him who you're here for and have a seat at a window"

He took his license back and walk through the double doors past the detectors he made it through seeing the beginning of the prison, it was loud and banging on the doors they couldn't see him but he could definitely hear it sounded like a whole zoo.

"Don't have to tell me, just sign this for me"the man said he slide a marker and a card towards him.

"Johnson? Got you go ahead and pick a seat and I expect the clippers to be in play offs this year"He uttered caisson kissed his teeth sitting at the phone booth the farthest in the back, he did a silent prayer before they let Andrew out because he hadn't spoke to him since they sentenced him for the murder of the dealer.

Soon he came out looking down little no confidence in himself, his hair was wild all over his face...caisson felt bad for his friend.

Andrew sat down and grabbed the phone "what made you think about me?"

"I always do nigga, i just never have time to come here to see like today but I keep money on your commissary I make sure your moms is good in Chicago"

"Thought that was all my money I had left"Andrew argued caisson shook his head.

"No, that been ran out and your mom called jade and I because she needed help at home if you use your phone time and call you'll know this shit instead you wanna rot"Caisson said Andrew refused to look up at him he rather look at the bug in the cracks of the glass.

"I rather rot...20 years to life bro"Andrew said growing emotional but he sucked it up he finally looked at caisson in the face.

"Listen I can't tell you how to feel because I can only imagine I don't understand but I'm your side..it's gotta be a program or something in here that'll help keep your mind occupied"

"What's a GED gone do for a murderer like me? Only thing I do is mop floors other than that I don't like stepping out my cell because it's a death call the moment i do so I won't want no more hope talk this my fate shorty"He said angrily caisson just shrugged it off waiting for him to answer the next question.