Twenty 6

|CAISSON FROST|
"Benefits K.O!"
_____________
Can I have some comments or some?😑

Brittany sat with a mug on her face watching caisson place his shirt on after they had intercourse, he noticed and shook his head he sat back on the head board and scroll through his phone a little more he could feel and see her eyes burning a hol...

Brittany sat with a mug on her face watching caisson place his shirt on after they had intercourse, he noticed and shook his head he sat back on the head board and scroll through his phone a little more he could feel and see her eyes burning a hole through his skull.

"You got some you wanna say?"he asked looking at her through the mirror on side of him, she ignored him and acted like she was looking at some random show on Netflix that was left there while they were too busy in each other, she rolled her eyes he turned around grabbing her chin making him look at her she yanked away smacking his hand.

"Chill out Brittany stop acting like a damn child every time I turn around you got yo lip out instead of addressing the issue, I can't read yo mind"he frowned sitting up with his legs touching the floor looking at her pouting in the mirror

"I don't care you're gonna do that anyway and when you do leave stay away! I am tired of you fucking me and hiding me like I'm some hooker or something it is going on a whole year and you still haven't had the urge to make me your girlfriend?"She said clearly upset he laughed slightly it kinda just fell out he wasn't trying to do it on purpose.

"You agreed to this shit, I said we ain't nothing but friends I told you I'm not ready for no relationship you knew this, don't blame this on me I gave you a choice. We sat and talked about this shit Britt you let dick change your mind that fast?"he asked still with a stupid smirk on his face.

"You can't let what jhene did keep you down forever and are you crazy!? We have sex every other day since offseason you think I'm not gonna develop feelings"she uttered he jerked his head back and kissed his teeth, she should have never brought her up in the first place last time they spoke she left crying........

"Let's not on her"

Flash back...

"Jhene in all honesty right now I don't think I wanna have anymore dealings with you, I'm cordial now because our friend here hurt and I allowed you in my space but I'm not for all that it's best we don't...just don't"Caisson explained in all truth she say quiet for a second like somebody took her pack of cigarettes.

"Uh— I didn't want anymore than we have right now"she said her voice cracked he knew she was on the verge of crying she looked emotional walking into his place

"It still bothers me"he mumbled he wasn't changing his answer his anxiety was super high though it easy shown on the outside, she just got up gathered her things he caught a glimpse of her face she was frowned up and hurried out the door, Brittany stood looking he caught her gaze a relief fell over her body thinking he was finally hers, but that relationship shit was out the door

"I ain't letting it keep me down but I ain't putting myself back in a position where some shit can happen to me again..but if you don't wanna do this no more and you want a man I'll proudly step out your way I ain't the man you want trust me not how I'm feeling"He said holding his hands up in defense and hunching his shoulders she sighed sitting in the middle of the bed in nothing but the sheet thrown across her body.