Thirty

|LAMELO BALL|
"Return of the Mack?"
_________

 "Damn it's plenty shades of women walking around this bitch who beach house you say this was again?"Tomi questions melo they stood on the balcony looking at the half naked women walking pass in extra small bikinis, all type of fashion nova models...

"Damn it's plenty shades of women walking around this bitch who beach house you say this was again?"Tomi questions melo they stood on the balcony looking at the half naked women walking pass in extra small bikinis, all type of fashion nova models flaunting their plastic.

"My friend Tiffany she the producer daughter over on ESPN I met her when I was there talking wit Shannon sharp she was on some cool shit"Melo said looking around from his shades it wasn't a surprise anymore that he'd have those on with everything.

Tomi stood there rubbing his hands together watching everybody ass that wag past, melo suddenly heard a loud obnoxious laugh that made him look down it was Tiffany clearly a little tipsy sitting on the balcony with friends.

"Damn I hope it's funny"

"LaMelo!? You came to my average ass party?"She said getting up her body was out of this world gorgeous, she walked up the stairs Toni's thirsty eyes followed her the whole way

"I told you I would slide through, if you don't mind I brought a few more people with me they haven't made it quite yet but my cousin tomi here wit me"Melo said introducing them she gave a simple smile shaking hands with him tomi was too stunned to speak.

"I'm glad you did, and that crowds fine until we're over capacity it's food and stuff downstairs if you want anything...I'll be down here with my crew join us when you get the done feeling the place out "she smiled walking off

"Close yo mouth nigga before something fly out you want her? Go get her"

"Nah...she sophisticated as hell I play college ball she probably want a business man, like a CEO or some"he said doubting the chance way before he give it a chance.

"I can't just walk up to females and be like I wanna get wit you I'm used to hitting them up on line"

"Just don't know how to talk in person?"Melo ask he nodded all he did was pat his back and gestured to follow him tomi followed behind receiving stares from all the women looking at him that made him feel a little shy.