Chapter 23 { Over thinking }

Start from the beginning

“Yes. For sure I need a reward here."

“Ummm... Okay..." Off said and seriously I had my hopes up. Like yes finally again I'm getting to kiss him! But yeah in a few seconds my hopes crushed. He held my hand and pecked on it. It was sweet but I am needy.

“Is it good enough?"

“Um!" I nodded with a big smile. Honestly I would've asked for more but I can feel that Off is shaking inside. He never have dated a guy in his life before me. Plus I am his best friend... He surely has a lot in his heart and mind.

“Then let's get back?" Off asked.

“Not yet... Actually I came here so that I can walk with you in the park... Holding your hand..."

“Okay then let's go?"

“Yes!"

We walked in the park holding hands... I don't know why but the moon seems to shine more brightly than usual... The moonlight looks so beautiful on Off's face... Everytime he smiles under the moonlight... I just feel like I am losing my stability and getting lost in him... After walking for quite a while, we lied on the grass for a while... Looking at each other... How strange it is that even a few months ago staring into these eyes used to feel different... And now these eyes looks like eternity to me... So many feelings hiding inside them....

“Tay?"

“Humm?"

“Can I hug you?" He asked me. Honestly I felt to kick him. Does he really needs to ask? I didn't replied anything but hugged him silently. I patted his back softly. I know it's a tough time for him... He never wanted to go through things like this... I know this attention kills him inside... Still he is trying...

“I am sorry Tay." He said. Honestly this took out my life for a minute. I felt that I'mma fall off the cliff. Is gonna talk about leaving me again?

“Why are you apologizing Off?" I asked trying to clam down myself. Off looked at me and replied, “I am so sorry for not being honest with you... For not being with you when you needed... Sorry for hurting you... Sorry for doubting your feelings about me... Sorry for not being brave enough... I know that I have hurt you more than enough..." I didn't let him continue by putting my finger on his lips.

“You are not saying another word. Listen to me. What do you think? I don't know how hard all this is for you!? What do you think that I don't understand that how much courage it took you to kiss me in the public!? Do you think that I don't know and can't feel how much you love me? Don't you ever apologize again. You are not at fault in anything. Got it?"

“Um... Okay..." He replied and dug his face in my chest. Ah so cute he is!

“Even through you can give me pain killers for the loss." I said.

“What do you mean?" He asked.

“No nothing. It's enough for today. I'll take it later from you. You better be ready, got it?"

”We'll see it later."

“Okay..."

“Tay? Let's get back home,now? Nanon must be waiting."

“Um. Can I stay over?"

“Of course if you want to."

“Okay..."

I drove to Off's condo. Honestly I am a bit anxious to meet Nanon. Like he is a very serious boy. He must have scolded Off for kissing me in public and making in the news like this. But I gotta face him one day so why not today? Off opened the door with his keys and it seems like not only Nanon but someone else was also waiting waiting for Off to come back home. And that someone is someone I know very well. Ohm... Shit why is he here!? Like he is the youngest guy I dated. He is my one and only ex Off doesn't knows about. Why the fuck is he visiting Off?! Being with him had made me realize that dating younger people is nothing but a pain in ass.

“Hi." They both greeted us.

“Hi." We replied.

“Ohm what are you doing here? I thought you are still into phone?" Off said to him. What is he even talking about!?

“Well relationship progress you see!" Ohm said.

“Omg Nanon it wasn't expected from you!"

“I am way slower and better than you. You know it very well Off."

“Yeah yeah. What have you guys made?"

“Curry and rice." Ohm replied. Fuck I feel super anxious here. Like more than just anxious.

“Then we are digging in!" Off said. Bringing plates from the kitchen. I never in my life felt this anxious in Off's house. I didn't even sat on the chair until he made me sit. The food is tasty as always. But the atmosphere is so anxious for me.

“Hey Ohm? Did something happen in school regarding my news?" Off anxiously asked Ohm as he knows that Nanon will provide no answer.

“Well a bit... Honestly it's normal isn't it? You just made up to news headlines! But don't worry I'm there with Nanon always. If anyone says anything I'll break their face." Ohm said proudly.

“That's my boy!" Off said and patted Ohm's head. Okay now I'm jealous. He can't do it.

“And suddenly Ohm is the one who gets your affection not me?" Nanon complained in a total bland tone.

“Awe? My baby got jealous?" Off said and patted Nanon's head leaving a few pecks on his forehead which made him give me proud look which totally says that, “You better know whom I love more." God my blood is  staring to boil! But yeah Nanon is wrong cause Off soon held my hand under the table. He sure does loves me more. We had our dinner with Off and Ohm having a long conversation and I and Nanon just listening to them being mostly silent. Actually the look on Nanon's face is the only shit which stops me from getting into the conversation. Haha I don't want him to suddenly vent out on me because he and Off has to go through so many words because of me. I and Nanon went to wash up the dishes where Off and Ohm were still talking. I could feel all the awkwardness coming. If I don't talk I don't think Nanon will. What should I do!?

“Tay?" Nanon called out my name giving me a small heart attack.

“Yeah?" I asked anxiously.

“Take care of Off well... Otherwise I am going to haunt you in your nightmares too."

“Um..."

“By the way... When the news came out about you and Off... Ohm told me that you are his ex boyfriend..."

“Um..."

“What kind of a lover he is?"

“At that time... He was quite possessive... But a good guy... Like it was a too young age for him so he used to be possessive over me too easily which was quite normal. But yeah not a bad guy. If he says that he loves you, he really does. He will cross borders for you, do every possible thing to keep you happy."

“Um... Thank you for telling me..."

“Not a problem... Honestly you can ask me about relationship tips if you want to."

“I will if I need. Honestly I have started to give Ohm a chance... His feelings... His actions... His efforts... All feels very real..."

“You are just like Off! Overthinker! Just give it a shot already! Waiting doesn't do anything! One day you might lose your chance you know?"

“Um. By the way are you staying over?"

“Yes."

“Keep it quiet then?"

“Like Off is letting me do it!'

“Then when he let's you, do it at your house kindly. I don't like loud noises at our house. Okay?"

“Okay..."

Ah such a chaotic day it was!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Can't wait for KinnPorsche EP 12 😭😭😭