Recap Time!

Tony- He found out that Clashing's been a big part of earth's development. He also found out that he is working with the mastermind that created all of the technology that he grew to love during the years. Apparently Earth leaders have been hiding this for centuries. It looks like Gorduoy still has some more surprises for Tony......

Sarah- Her boss introduced her to Master Don. It seems like Master Don has taken a liking to her... She made a decision to provoke him and now she is sure that provoking him was a mistake. Now he made it his mission to make her job 10x harder. It looks like she won't be able to break away from Master Don.....

Sam- She has been taken by the Travesura Clan and it looks like they won't be letting her go any time soon. She also found out that her bosses are working with the Travesura Clan. After getting poisoned, she decided to help them but she won't be telling them any useful information about Lyndda or Lynor. She met an enticing man with green eyes that hate humans. It looks like things will get very interesting for her ....

Lynor and Lyndda - Apparently they were working with the Travesura Clan and set up Sam to get kidnapped while working at her station. It looks like they want to bring Sarah and Tony into their plan to work with the Travesura clan. Sam, Sarah, and Tony don't even know about their real intentions.

Questions

Do you think Sam, Sarah, and Tony will ever return back to their own earth?

Were you shocked when you found out that Lynor and Lyndda were working for the Travesura Clan?

Do you like each of the 3 main characters having a story line?