Chapter 2

Sarah

           The next morning I called one of my connections to get them some of the cheese that the Happy Rat Society used the other day. That afternoon I drove to what looks like an abandoned house. I got out of the car and walked toward the front door of the house. I knocked  five times then said "the bird is leaving the tree." Tony cracked the door to make sure that it is me at the door.

        Tony and I met each other in college. He majored in Chemistry and I majored in Political Science. I was in a coffee shop debating why it is inhumane collecting profit from people for clean water. Tony interrupted me to explain that the world is dying and how clean water is becoming rare enough for people to get rich off of. Six years later, we are still close friends. Tony has a brawny figure with short legs. He have curly brown hair. He have a heart shaped head with deep blue eyes. He is a cautious person when it comes to meeting new people or just people from the government. It's safe to say that he is a genius and he doesn't mind telling people about it.

                 I answered "Tony, open the door. You already know it's me bonehead." I pushed the door open and walked passed Tony.

                 He replied" Sarah, we don't know who is watching. Did you tell anyone that you were coming over?"

                I responded "My sister only knows, do you have the cheese?"

                Tony muttered "You know I do! Be careful with this because any cheese residue left will spread into the air and cause you to lose consciousness for an hour at most..... at least I think.."

              I quickly replied"okay thanks for following through Tony. This will be really helpful, I really appreciate it."

                Tony answered "You know I got you, but if anyone finds out about this then pour my mix on the cheese. It will dissolve within a minute and leave no crumbs. Don't accidentally swallow it because it will destroy your organs."

                 I jokingly replied "Is that a joke or you're serious?"

               Tony replied with a smile " I'm serious like it killed my pet snail in just a couple hours, so just don't touch your face."

                  I uttered "okay well how much?"

                Tony answered "nah you good, I really just want to see if it does what I say. Plus, you will owe me a favor so that's always good right?"

               My replied "you're always a creep, but thanks though." I gave Tony a hug and left the house.

                  As I started driving back to Sam's house to test out the cheese. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw a blue car following me but once I got on Sam street, it turned the corner before I got to the house. Who was that? Am I being followed? I have to be careful!!

Since you got to the end! Don't forget to follow, comment, and to like my story😊

Italics-Internal Dialogue