Chapter 5 Pt.2

Travis

The boss started off the meeting with "There are no cameras in this room.What we say in this room, stays in this room. You are welcome to undress!"

       All of sudden, The whole group starts to unzip themselves. Ears, tails, and claws start to pop out. Each of them looks different from each other. Pue said "Ms.Clawney, is the temperature right for you?Do I need to turn it up?" Ms.Clawney purred and said "This is purrrrrfect Pue!" Travis looked in Ms.Clawney direction and almost fainted.She has scaly light blue skin with small white speckles all covering her body. She has a tall slender frame and has cat-like white claws. She had a wide apple-like face with snow white piercing eyes and a slender mouth with white lips. She had white thick fur on her long arms and legs with a white S-Shape tail and white thick fur on it.

       Mr.Pue smiled and turned to the opposite direction. Mr.Pue smiled and asked "Mr. Planta, do you need anything? Water?" Mr.Planta smiled and replied "No need to act nice, let's get this meeting over with..ok!" Travis felled back in shock and stares at Mr.Planta. His whole body is made out of green vines. The green vines were intertwined to make his legs, arms, neck, face, and feet. His face is made out of two dark leaves as eyes and vines to make his nose and mouth. Leaves are poking out of his whole body. His whole body looks like the skin has been peeled off.

         Mr.Pue cleared his throat, points to the tv screen, and said " okay our problem is exhibit A , the Travesura. It has shown up in this realm. As you see in the picture, it is just one, but there is a 70% possibility of more popping up in this house. We have been in negotiations with the owner on selling it to us. She seems unwilling." Travis peeked at the tv screen and saw Sam, her house and a picture of that creature. Travesura? Is that what they are calling it? Are they aliens?

       Ms. Clawney said "well the Travesura is our mistake. We know that if anything slips from our realm to earth.. It would be catastrophic for earth. We got lucky with the fish pandemic, BUT the deaths of those humans are on us ... the RULERS!"

       Mr.Planta interrupted her and said "I will take the fall for that..if one of my plants didn't squeeze through cracks and let one of our fishes into the ocean then no one would have died. I do appreciate Pue for handling that situation for me! We should do something about this before humans start dying.. Again. Why are they so fragile?"

        Mr.Pue hears someone snicker and looked ahead of him. He asked "Is there something funny Mr. F?" Mr.F has a human shaped body with black like charcoal skin similar to a volcano. Small streaks of lava are dripping down his body slowly. Steam comes out of his head , ears, and mouth.

       Mr.F laughed and said "I told you that this will happen. I mean it's karma, the garbage from earth always slips to our world and then we have to do something with that stuff! Look, US AS RULERS need to protect our own realm first then earth. BUT we are not murderers so we need to do something about this situation. We can't lie ourselves out of this like we did with the fish pandemic that happened a couple years ago. I know the leader of the Travesura Clan and he has an eccentric personality..if you know what I mean. So how about we postpone this until we can speak with the Travesura Clan?"

       Mr.Pue looked to his side and asked "Ms.Magua, is that okay with you? Travis fell back at the wall..shocked while looking in her direction. Travis ran for the door after he made noise and quietly shut the door when he left. She has no body, no face, no arms, or legs. She is just a ball of water.

        Ms.Magua heard something hit the wall so she floats in that direction. She see's marks of someone's shoe on the carpet and said "Next time, don't lie to us Pue..Someone was here." She floats over to Pue and covers his entire face with water. While she was trying to drown him, she said "Find out who that was or you die DOG!" She floated back to her seat and see's Pue gasping for air on the floor.

       Pue started coughing and said "Yes ma'am, I will find out who it was."

        Mr.F laughed while he puts his human costume on and walked out the room.

        Mr.Planta mumbled under his breath while zipping up his human costume and said "This is why, I don't like his kind!" and left the room.

         Ms. Clawney sighed while zipping up the human costume and walked out the room.

          Ms.Magua floated down and whispered "If this ever happens again, you won't see another day." Ms.Magua floated back into her human costume and walked out the room.

       Mr.Pue started shaking uncontrollably and peed his pants. He ended up crying on the floor for 2 hours.

       Travis walked to the front desk and asked for his mail. While he read his mail, four people walked out the door to the lobby and left the building. Travis started nervously trembling until he saw the group leave the building. He walked back to his desk and waited for his boss to come into the office. He saw his boss walking slowly to his office with his head down.

        Travis walked up to his boss and said "Hey, I'm glad, I caught you before you left for the day! Can I talk to you about my case?"

          Pue looked at him and said "Travis, you are off the case.I will be handling the case. It is imperative that we get the house and I don't see that you have what it takes to complete this case. I will put you on another case."

        Travis stuttered and said "I..I can do it! I..I just need time!"

       Pue replied with "We all want time, but your time has run out.. Go home! See you tomorrow." Pue slammed his office door and closed his blinds. Travis packed up his stuff and left for the day. He drove home and closed his front door. Who were those people? Or what are they? Did they cause the pandemic? Why is the boss talking to them about my case? Why do they look like that? I need to talk to Sam.

       The next day, Travis woke up with a big headache. He started to cook breakfast and watched the news. His cell phone started ringing and he saw Sam's name popped up. Travis picked up the phone and said "I'm glad you called.. Sam, we will talk at your house. I have something important to say!" He hung up and left the house.

       Travis arrived at Sam's house and saw Sam and Sarah standing on the porch with a worried expression. Sarah walked down the stairs and said "look if you are here to tell us to sell the house then leave."

        Travis interrupted her and said "Both of you don't know how deep this goes.. This is not just a regular case for our company. We have...very dangerous people.."

        Sarah replied with "is that threat? We are not scared!"

           Sam said "Who are these dangerous people? Why do they want my house so bad?

           Travis looked down and replied "Just think it's part of their agenda..I can't tell you the specifics, but these people are out of this world! Look, just do what you are told and keep your head down. This is all I can tell you right now! I gotta go..I'll contact you in the future. Don't call or text me... THEY MAY BE WATCHING!"

       Before Sarah said anything, Travis turns around and runs back to his car.

          Sarah looked at Sam and said "What was his problem, he looks like one of those people that is on the run."

         Sam stared at the car while it left down the road. Sam said "I have a bad feeling..."

BOOM

Since you got to the end! Don't forget to follow, comment, and to like my story😊

Italics-Internal Dialogue