Introductory

My name is Kid and I will be telling you the story about how my mother Sam and aunt Sarah almost destroyed our world. Now don't let the title fool you. This won't be a fairy tale kind of story. You will see the good, bad, and the ugly of my family decisions and their impact on the world.

Let's start with my mother. My mother can make anyone her friend. She doesn't believe in killing people. She will always give her opinion on any situation. My mother was always the center of attention. She has thick black coily hair and smooth dark chocolate skin with curvy features. Her head sits strongly on her shoulders and her hazel eyes light up a room. She has a sharp straight nose and thin dark eyebrows.

 Now let's get on with the story!

Let's jump to the year 2078. As I was walking through my living room with the beautiful, plush purple soft carpet towards the hallway. BAM! I was halted to a stop by a 3 foot tall tower of bins in the hallway. I think I was between 10 and 12 years old when I knew my mother had a problem. Did I ignore all of the red signs in front of me? Why didn't I stop her? Was this the beginning of something? Why did I keep my mouth closed? All of these questions kept popping up in my head while standing in the mist of towering bins and I didn't have a clear answer. I know you are wondering what these bins have to do with this story ....right? Well lets rewind back to the first time my mother bought her first storage bin.

Since you got to the end! Don't forget to follow, comment, and to like my story😊