The Psychic Starts their Journey

3rd Person POV

Ash sighed.

"Alright, I guess she can come with us, but you will have to convince her yourself. If she doesn't want to come with me, please don't force her. She'll just be miserable the entire time."

The man nodded.

"Alright, I will contact you once Sabrina decides."

Ash nodded.

He and Misty then left the stadium.

"What did he want?" Misty asked.

Ash sighed and explained everything that the man had told him.

"Th-That's hard to digest in a few minutes" Misty replied.

Ash nodded.

"Also, if she agrees, Sabrina will also come along with us. Since she's the descendant of the Psychic clan and I'm the last remaining member of the Aura faction" he added.

Misty slightly tensed next to him, but Ash didn't notice. He walked into the Pokemon Center and quickly went into their room and packed up his stuff. The two of them then walked out with all of their things packed up and sat the lobby, talking about random thing.

Then, Ash felt something weird inside of his head.

'She will be at the Pokemon Center in 30 minutes. Please take good care of my daughter.'

"What the fuck..." Ash said in awe.

Misty looked at Ash in concern.

"Are you okay...?"

Ash shook his head to compose himself.

"O-Oh, y-yeah. Let's get going, Sabrina's going to be here in half an hour" Ash said.

Misty nodded and went to go pack her stuff.

While she was doing that, Ash thought back to that telepathic thing that the man had done. He had never even considered the fact that someone could do that. He doubted he was capable of something like that, though, considering that he could not harness telepathic abilities.

After shaking himself from his thoughts, Ash quickly picked up his stuff, which were already packed, and walked out.

"I'll be waiting for you downstairs" Ash called as he walked out.

"Alright" Misty's reply came.

Ash went into the lobby and checked out of their room and sat in the lobby.

Then, the sliding doors opened to reveal Sabrina and the weird man.

"Hello, Ash" the man looking at him.

"You said 30 minutes!" Ash said incredulously. "It's barely been 5 minutes!"

"Oh, you did get my telepathic message. I wasn't sure, so we came here earlier" he said with a cheeky smile.

Ash shook his head. Misty then walked down the stairs and walked into the lobby and to see Ash and the two Psychics.

She stood beside Ash, who was busy talking to the man about random stuff about the whole protecting the region thing.

Finally, the man looked at his daughter.

"It's now time for me to go. Make sure that you are all careful, for there are dangers that will hunt you down that no one else has ever known of" he warned.

We nodded our heads, and the man left, saying bye to the 3 trainers.

"Alright, so let's get going" Ash said to the two girls.

timeskip brought to you by Diarceus

The trio were now about 3 hours into their journey and were about halfway through the route. Sabrina had not spoken much, and Ash could relate. It was always awkward for him as well when he forced to be around new people. Not to mention, he was also very socially awkward.

The 3 of them had encountered several Pokemon along the way, and Misty had caught a Psyduck. Ash also sent back his Poliwag and brought Magikarp into his team. He knew what kind of asset the Pokemon could be once it evolved.

With nothing to do, Ash decided to let his Pokemon roam and train if they wanted to. Immediately, Gabite and Charmeleon went at it, the two of them trying to see which one was stronger in their evolved state.

After about half an hour of rest, they continued on their journey to Fuchsia City. Ash remembered that Leaf and Yellow were going to meet up with him again, and he smiled at the thought.

As they were walking past, they saw a kid with net clung over his shoulder.

"Hey you!" the kid yelled at Ash, "Battle me, now! Bug Pokemon rule!"

"What the hell" Ash said looking at the kid. "Okay..."

He sent out Charmeleon while the kid sent out a Caterpie.

Ash blinked.

"Are you serious?"

"Shut up! Caterpie, use String Shot!"

The white string-like substance surrounded Charmeleon, but the Fire Type just burned out and used Metal Claw. knocking out the Bug-Type.

"What?! How did you take out my Pokemon!?" the kid asked.

Ash just shook his head, and the trio went on their way. After a few minutes, they came across another trainer and Ash quickly sent them on their way as well.

"Why do those tiny ass kids have Pokémon?"

———————————————————————————
A/N: Sorry about the wait, I've been wallowing in depression after the Lightning's loss in the Stanley Cup and the news of Techno's death yesterday. 850 words cyaaaaaaaa.