New Responsibilities

A/N: If you haven't realized by now, Sabrina is now in the harem. ;)

3rd Person

Gabite grinned with a cruel intent. He was going to make this Kadabra regret what he had just done.

'Bite' Ash said mentally.

Gabite rushed forward at much faster speeds then before and chomped down in Kadabra, dealing massive damage.

Then Gabite threw Kadabra into a wall, making a sizable hole and cracks.

"Kadabra!" Sabrina yelled.

Gabite grinned.

When the smoke cleared, Kadabra was on the ground, slowly getting up.

Gabite growled.

Kadabra shook its head and looked Gabite dead in the eyes.

The Psychic Type held up its hand and the pink hue once again surrounded Gabite.

'Use Dragon Breath again like last time' Ash said.

Gabite sent out another, much stronger Dragon Breath at Kadabra, who once again tanked the hit.

Kadabra then threw Gabite into a wall. But when the dust cleared, Gabite was nowhere to be seen. Ash smirked, evolving had given Gabite faster reflexes.

"What?" Sabrina said, surprised.

Out of nowhere, Gabite came out of the ground and slammed into Kadabra. Then, the Dragon Type latched on with Bite and leapt into the air.

Ash smirked. Kadabra didn't stand a chance against this.

Gabite flipped midair and threw the Psychic Type towards the ground and performed its own Seismic Toss.

Once the dust cleared, the result was obvious.

"Kadabra is unable to battle, Gabite wins!" the referee called.

Sabrina widened her eyes in shock. No one had ever taken out Kadabra so easily before. She shook her head and smiled. Of course, the Aura user would be the first to perform the feat.

"Nice job, Kadabra, have a good rest" Sabrina said as she returned her Pokemon. She then pulled out another Pokeball.

"Alright, come on out Espeon!"

Ash decided it was best to return Gabite as the Dragon Type had taken a lot of damage from it's previous fight.

"Alright, Gabite, come back" Ash said and returned the Pokemon.

He then pulled out Poliwag's Pokeball and threw it.

"Come on out, Poliwag!"

"Battle Begin!" The red called.

'Water Gun' Ash called.

Poliwag sent a stream of water straight towards Espeon who calmly waited until the water got close enough.

Once the water was close enough, a pink hue surrounded the water.

'That is so fucking annoying' Ash thought.

Before Ash's incredulous eyes, Espeon flung the water right back at Poliwag, sending the Water Type tumbling back.

Poliwag quickly got back up and furrowed it's face, it had never seen something like that before.

Suddenly, Espeon went straight back onto the attack.

The Psychic Type sent a concentrated beam of pink energy, unlike the unpredictable beam that was Confusion, at Poliwag.