Pokemon Camp

3rd Person POV

It was now time for the Pokemon Camp to start. Ash waited with Leaf and Yellow in front of the stage where Professor Oak now stood, ready to give his speech.

"Hello children, I am Professor Oak. Welcome to my annual Pokemon Camp. I hope you all are ready for what will be an exciting week."

All the kids cheered.

"There are cabins next to woods over there. You may go now to pick who you will be bunking with for the next week. Just remember you cannot change your cabin once you decide on your choice." Oak said and walked off stage.

"C'mon let's go!" Yellow squealed and ran off to the cabins.

"Aren't you coming, Ash?" Leaf asked.

"Nah, I wanna see who I end up with. There are 5 people for each cabin, I wanna see if I'll meet any new people." Ash replied and walked to where Gible and Charmander were playing tag.

Screw these stubby arms Gible yelled.

Charmander, who had reasonable arms was actually able to tag Gible while Gible couldn't.

Ash laughed amused.

"Sup guys" Ash greeted the 2 Pokemon.

Hiya Charmander said still running away from Gible.

Hmmph hi Gible grumbled and sat on Ash's head.

Charmander took Ash lap and the three of them observed the madness around them.

Humans are weird. It doesn't matter who you sleep with. I sleep with Eevees all the time Gible said.

Both Charmander and Ash choked and started coughing.

"You've slept with Eevees?" Ash managed out.

NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOTS! You know what, I'll take this as a win. You know what sex is. Gible said while smirking victoriously.

Charmander fell out of Ash's lap, while Ash turned as red as a tomato.

"Mind if I sit here?" came a voice.

The voice belonged to a blonde girl who wore a black shirt with black pants. She also had a Gible by her side.

"No I don't. I'm Ash" Ash introduced himself.

"Cynthia" the blonde said to Ash.

"Are things always like this?" Cynthia asked.

"Usually. I used to watch these camps when I was younger. My mom works here was Professor Oak's assistant." Ash replied.

"That's cool. You have a Gible, too?" Cynthia said spying Gible on Ash's head.

"Yeah, he seems really interested in your Gible" Ash observed watching the 2 Gibles talking to each other.

Charmander on the other hand was trying to be Gible's wingman.

Ash thought that Cynthia's Gible should've run away by now, but instead was actually talking to Ash's Gible and was blushing.

"I guess Gible's a smooth talker" Ash noted to himself.

"How come you didn't go pick a cabin?" Ash asked Cynthia.

"I could ask you the same thing. But to answer your question, I don't know anyone else here. It would be less awkward if I got randomly put into a cabin instead of choosing to be in a cabin with a bunch of strangers." Cynthia responded.

"I don't really care who I'm with to be honest" Ash said.

"Alright kids. Have you all picked your cabins?" Professor Oak asked.