Battle vs Misty

Ash and Pikachu finally made it to Cerulean City, where Ash decided to train.

They went to a secluded section near the woods and Ash let out all of his Pokemon.

Gible, Charmander, Scyther, Poliwag, and Pidgeotto all came out ready to fight.

Ash explained to his 6 Pokemon what he wanted them to do and what they needed to know by the end of their training session.

Ash's hopes were on Pikachu for this one as it was his only Pokemon who had a type advantage aganist Water Type Pokemon.

Charmander was trying it's best to learn Metal Claw so that it had a string move to use in case Ash wanted to use him.

Scyther was trying to learn X-scissor and teach Pidgeotto how to use Steel Wing.

Poliwag was practicing it's Water Gun aim and Gible was trying to learn Sand Tomb.

Ash specifically trained Pikachu, seeing that Damien wasn't very good at helping make his Pokemon stronger.

He taught Pikachu how to use Thunder Shock properly, and Volt Tackle, a move which Pikachu was lucky enough to have.

After a few hours, Ash was able to narrow down to his 3 Pokemon who would participate in the Gym Battle.

Pikachu, who had proven his competence, would be his main Pokemon. While Charmander, who Ash planned to use as a secret weapon, would catch the Gym Leader off guard. Scyther would be his safety blanket in case anything went wrong.

Ash walked back to the Pokemon Center proud of the work he and his Pokemon had accomplished.

When he went into his room he found Yellow and Leaf on the bed waiting for him.

"Hey Ash, we need to talk about our journey" Yellow started.

"Yellow and I were thinking of splitting up after your Gym Battle here in Cerulean so we can go to the Pokemon Contest in Celadon City. But Vermillion is easier to fight so it would be unfair if we made you skip the Gym. So I say we meet up again in Fuschia City. What do you think?" Leaf added.

"Whatever works for you I guess" Ash replied scratching the back of his head. Then, Pikachu burst through the door and jumped on Ash's shoulder.

That evil pink haired lady is trying to neuter me or something please help

Ash almost died from laughing and shook his head.

Pikachu shocked him and sat on a chair and started to doze off.

Ash went to the bathroom to take a shower and regretted it when he electrocuted himself with the sparks.

After almost dying, Ash made it out and went to bed, with Leaf and Yellow surrounded him as they slept.

Time skip

The next morning, Ash, Leaf, and Yellow made their way to the Cerulean City Gym.

Ash was excited on the inside but was calm on the outside. No need to look like a fool.

When he walked inside, he was met with a beautiful sight. The inside of the Gym was a royal blue with elaborate murals decorating the walls.

Leaf and Yellow gasped at the sight and started looking around.

Ash looked around for the Gym Leader but didn't see anyone.

Ash looked at Pikachu on his shoulder who was being strangled by Chuchu.

'Help me. This very attractive female wants to mate. Maybe I should've gotten neutered. Damn hormones' Pikachu said to Ash who just rubbed his temples.