I promise I'll stop baby...YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!

"Stop Jake! You are hurting me!" I shrieked trying to break away from Jake, my boyfriends's, grasp. He only increases the pressure on my wrist. Tears fill my eyes and I can only imagine the bruise this was going to make. This time. I'd been stubborn about going to his house so he grabbed me AGAIN.

*****FlashBack******

It was last year when I was new to the school. My friend encouraged me to move here and then to go to the beginning of the school year party even though I knew no one. I relucantly went along with her. I wore my green black and white 4 inches above the knee dress, with my black heels and a green flower in my hair. I loked hot with my black hair loosely down my back and beautiful pearl white teeth and breath taking smile. My glowing skin and happy attitude. Guys were hitting on me left and right. I flirted along too not really thinking anything of it until I seen Jake. He was gorgeous and I fell in love right there with him. I guess he felt a presence because he looked over at me his jaw nearly dropping. I blushed uncontrollably and turned away. I looked from the corner of my eye and noticed him coming toward me. I nearly leapt up with joy, but composed myself.

"Hey." he said his voice like smooth creamy chocolate.

"Hi. I'm uh A-Aria." I stuttered, clever. He seemed to smile at my "cleverness".

"I'm Jake." he introduces. His name meant God is Gracious. God was gracious to even let Jake notice me. He'd never date me though. I sighed in sadness and frustration.

"What?" he asks his eyes coated with confusion and concern. My throat was dry so I swallowed nervously.

"Umm. I need something to drink." I said brushing past him. He nodded and followed me. I drank my punch slowly on purpose hoping he would forget about the question. He didn't.

"So why did you sigh before. It kinda sounded like a sad one."

"I just wanted something to drink." I lied. I was very fluent at lying. I could lie a mouse onto a trap.

"Don't lie to me Aria." how could he sense my lie. This boy was good at listening.

"Ummmmm.... Wellll.... I was just thinking about how your name means God is Gracious. And how God was gracious to get you to even look my way and how I wouldn't stand a chance with you." I blush a fierce red. He tilts my chin up and stares at me intently. I nearly melt as his piercing blue eyes stare into my green ones. His platinum blonde hair and build. Him being 6'0" 4 inches taller than me.

"You underestimate yourself Aria. You should the way guys in here look at you. They look at you like they're cannibalists and you're their only food.." he chuckles at the last part.

AND THAT WAS HOW WE GOT TOGETHER.