The Undying.

"Delicate paint strokes that made up shades of blonde hair, jeweled eyes, a pink dress

"Delicate paint strokes that made up shades of blonde hair, jeweled eyes, a pink dress...come forth, Child of Dawn's light."

Athanasia de Alger Obelia was a child that was blessed with the beauty of a fairy, ethereal and pure.

She was adorned with milky pearls on golden chains that held the moon's light and roses from her many gardens decorated her palace. 

Her gowns were made of precious silks that crossed Obelia's Eastern border and unattainable gems wound through her hair and hung on her neck and ears like pieces of the sun itself. 

She was the beloved little Sun of Obelia, and her father, the Emperor, spared nothing in giving her the best of everything human hands could touch. 

But it wasn't always like this. 

She was once not even named the little Star- nor little Sun- the crown princess title being a far-off dream for her large eyes to rest upon. 

She had worked hard, so very hard, to get to the position she enjoyed now. To have the love and adoration of everyone around her, how simple it would be to lose it all. 

She knew that all too well.

It wasn't her first time trying after all.