Introduction

FOUR YEARS LATER

K.Samone POV

Im back.Well me,thug and our twins,Kalen and kyra.So me and thug are married,I own my own clothing store the one thug didn't want to have its K'S by samone,Its lit for real hella money and thug still has the trap and so do me and j.bonet.My kids are funny as hell,Like kalen does and say shit that make you laugh your ass off with his handsome self.Kyra it beautiful and shes funny also but when she funny she either mad or just dont care she get that from my side of the famliy,there to much to just be three and a half.but i love my family,I just hope j.bonet can say the same.

J.Bonet POV

Its me again.Me jevaeh and bullet. yeah no august,well until he gets in his horny stages, and I just give in to him.But that's all gotta stop because I'm talking to a boy name kash well re-talking,me and kash go way back like senior year in high school we was talkin but i cheated on him with loww.When me and august got seriouse he was august friend and we start back talkin nothing seriouse.When i had vaeh a couple weeks later me and august broke up me and kash and I got back seriouse and vaeh loves kash and that a great thing.ima veterinarian I own my animal hospital healthy friends.August comes in there with his moms dog and we almost have sex but we either get interrupted or I cut it off...and sad thing is that I'm still in love with him.Not like oh that's my child's father like I REALLY love August.

August POV

What it do its ya boy yungin.Im happy to say that my love of my life jevaeh kamia alsina. She just like me on go when she sleepy or somebody fuck with her apple juice a lil thug and beautiful.I own all the fresh shoe stores and I still got my personal trap and the ones I got with thugga.Me and j.bonet ain't together she stay in Bel air and I live in Hollywood. I had to buy another house cause that old one was ran through.I got a lil chick name lani and ol girl head game fresh as fuck....But she ain't jay. Yeah I know I'm whipped but Im still in love with jordyn and will never stop loving her...shit I thank we should have another kid that would prolly make us go strong again

Thugger POV

Thugger. Its the thug once again. First family.my beautiful wife k.samone and our loving family...Shiddd I lie like shit not about kay she sexy as fuck I was talm bout the loving family part. My lil ganstas kalen and kyra. Kyra is just like kay beautiful and a lil crazy she hit our dog with the remote a few days ago and called him a punk bitch. That shit was hella funny but kay going in mommy mode poped her hand. Nie kalen that's a whole nother story that lil nigga like kin smart as fuck but do some dumb shit but hey I love em.I still got my trap and the ones I got with aug making that gwuop.oh yeah kays store...I hate it. She always gone she don't have time fa a nigga I mean thugs need love to.but when I catch her at work I'm puttin in work while her ass bent over that desk. I told her we should have another kid she say no but just wait she go have my seed .