Please wake up!

A/N Ok so i know it's different but let me know what you think!!  XOXO   

I also have the next two chapters written but i feel bad for saying this but i'm going to wait to post them until i get at least 5 comments. Sorry but i want to see some feedback.

Alexa’s POV

        When I woke up I was sleeping in a strange bed. The walls were purple with pictures everywhere. I quickly got up and looked in the mirror. On the top of the mirror was the picture of me and my mom in the photo booth. I looked at myself in the mirror before walking out to explore where I was. It was a small house that smelled like cinnamon and pancakes. I walked into the kitchen and paused when I saw who was making the pancakes.

“Good morning mi amor.” The person said berfore turning around and I stood there breathless. I was looking at a ghost.

“Mom?” I asked rubbing my eyes. I must be dreaming.

“Cosa c'è di sbagliato il mio amore. What’s wrong my love?” She asked placing a plate of cinnamon vanilla pancakes. Before wiping off her hands on her apron and feeling my forehead.

“Umm… nothing mia madre. Just a head ache.” I said still not believing my eyes.

“La mia bellezza. You are so beautiful I can’t believe how much you’ve grown.” She said her hands cupping my cheeks and kissing my forehead. I couldn’t believe how she looked she had no bruises. Only one visible scar over her left eyebrow where my father hit her when I was two. But the other scars weren’t there. It was as if none of it ever happened.

“La madre, se è il padre. Where’s papa?” I asked looking around.

“Mia bella. Don’t you remember?” She asked looking concerned.

“No not really. I fell and must have bumped my head.” I said rubbing it.

“Baby we left him a long time ago. I chose to protect you so we left the day we went out to the photo booth and everything just worked out.” She said smiling before walking back to the stove and began singing an old Italian song. I closed my eyes and let it all sink in. I had mi madre back and I loved it. It was the way it was suppose to be. My father out of the picture. My mom with me. Just us.

“Mia Amore. Go get ready for school. Go. Go.” She said hitting my butt.

    I went room to room before finding the bathroom. I quickly got undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was shorter and my complexion was slightly paler.My scars were gone. Under my breast there was the scar. It was there to remind me that my past still happened but my mom gets a second chance. I got into the shower and let the water rush over my skin. I got out and blow dried my hair before putting it in pigtails. I ran to my closet and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. My closet was small and I missed my real closet. My real closet? No there was no real closet that life never happened it must have all been a dream. That means my old friends and my parents and the twins were a dream. That means Ryan was a dream. I felt my heart slightly break at that thought. I quickly wiped away a lonely tear and grabbed my bag to head to school.

“Ciao mamma.” I said kissing her cheek before walking out the door. Parked out front was a 1989 toyota camry held together by duck tape and rust. I guess this was my car. Oh well. Only problem was I have no clue what school I go to. I took a wild guess and drove to the nearest school. I parked my car and quickly got out.

“Alexa!” I heard a girl screaming from behind me.

“Umm hi.” I said as she hugged me.

“Where have you been?” She asked.

“Home.” I said as she backed up to look at me.

“You were suppose to be here early we’ve got a pep rally. Where’s your uniform?” She asked grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the school. She lead me to a locker room.

“Oh good you’re here. Where’s your uniform?” Another girl asked.

“Umm I left it at home.” I said as she pushed me towards a locker. I shrugged and opened it finding a uniform.

“You’re such a kidder Lex. Just bad timing.” The first girl said grabbing the uniform and handing it to me. I’m a dancer in a school dance team. What the hell is this world. I’m in a group of 20 Italian girls dancing to salsa music. Great I’m the worst dancer ever. Right before the music started I tripped and said I couldn’t dance with a sprained ankle. I’m still an awesome liar.

“Sweetie are you alright?” A boy with short shaggy hair came up and asked before kissing my cheek.

“Umm… yeah I’m fine.” I said confused to who all these people were. Apparently in this world I had my mother a lot of friends. I was on the dance team and I had a boyfriend. Did I really want all this?

“Alexa please wake up.” I heard a voice say.

“Excuse me?” I asked the guy who sat down next to me.

“I didn’t say anything babe.” He said slipping his arm around.

Ryan’s POV

“Alexa please wake up.” I said holding onto her hand. I wish she would wake up or at least squeeze my hand it’s been 2 weeks and she still hasn’t woken up. The doctors say that she’s in a coma. A coma! This only happens in the movies. Girl slips into a coma and then wakes up after true loves kiss wakes her up blah blah blah. Well guess what the kiss didn’t work I already tried it. Why can’t she just wake up? Her parents come everyday and spend a few hours with her while I go home and change and shower and come back. I can’t leave her. I wont leave her.