Could things get any worse... Picture of Vivian

A/n: So since i was gone for so long i'll try to upload more recently.  In return i hope that you will leave comments. Things ar about to get really interesting on this story!!!

Ryan’s POV

“Amanda I need to talk to you.” I yelled from my car.

“What do you want Ryan? Get tired of your vegetable girlfriend?” Amanda asked playing with her gum.

“Amanda just stop. Please. You are the only person that can help me.” I said. I never though I would be begging for something from Amanda.

“It’s funny how the tables have turned Ryan baby. You see I wanted something from you and now you want something from me.” She said before tracing her finger across my jaw.

Before Alexa came I would have enjoyed that all too much. Played into Amanda’s game with my own. Now her touch just disgusted me and made me long for Alexa’s touch even more.

“Please Amanda I’m begging you just answer me please.” I never thought I would be begging Amanda for anything.

“Fine meet me after cherleading practice behind the gym and we’ll strike a deal loverboy.” She said now inches away from my face. Her flowery perfume now making me nauseous. All I could do was nod before she walked away.

Knowing that I would have to spend a full day waiting to find out what deal Amanda would have for me or what she knew. Classes drug on during the day but I paid very little attention. The teachers seemed to be dragging along forever. 

Finally, after a full day of torture and some time in the work out room I found Amanda leaning against the wall outsid of the gym. Before she saw me I could have sworn she was crying but as soon as she saw me she wiped them away.

“Are you ok?” I asked. She may be a she-devil but she looked like a scared little girl.

“Yeah I’m fine sorry.” She said her voice cracking. I had never seen heer this way before. She looked so innocent and scared.

“Don’t apologize tell me what’s up.” I said leaning on the wall before sliding down to sit on the ground.

“Do you really care?” She asked before sitting down next to me. Her words were harsh at first but then the harshness faded away.

“Try me.”

“I’m pregnant.” She said playing with the rocks around her. Right then she didn’t look like a she-devil she looked like a scared little girl.

“I’m sorry…what are you going to do?” I asked.

“It doesn’t matter here’s the deal. I’ll tell you what you need to know if you do something for me.” She said suddenly standing up and brushing away her tears.

“Anything please just tell me.” I said. As soon as the word anything left my mouth I knew I would regret that.

 Alexa’s POV

“Alexa please you have to come out of there. Please mi amor.” My mother cried knocking on my door. She had been knocking for hours.

“Just go away!” I yelled as I opened the door before slamming it shut in her face. I didn’t want this. I want my mom and dad. I needed them. I needed Ryan. I quickly brushed the tears away from my face. I laid down on my bed and pulled the covers over my head.

I quickly fell asleep to the sound of my mother crying and begging me to forgive her and that was not going to happen. I knew at least in my dreams I could see the people I wanted to see most.

“…John this is our daughter not some stranger our daughter this is not nothing. I want to be here. What if she wakes up?” I heard it was my mom she was crying. Why was she crying? What did she mean wake up?

Vivian’s POV 

“Honey you need to go home the twins need to go home.” John said kissing my hair.

“I haven’t left since she got here what makes you think I’m going to leave now? John this is our daughter not some stranger our daughter this is not nothing. I want to be here. What if she wakes up? What if she gets scared? She’s my baby John.” I said crying squeezing Alexa’s hand.

“Mommy.” Alexa said squeezing my hand.

“She’s waking up. John she’s waking up. We need to get a nurse.” I said looking at Alexa as she slowly opened her eyes. 

“It’s ok baby mommy is here.” I said kissing her hand.

The nurse came in asking what had happened but just as fast as her eyes opened they closed. The nurse shook her head indicating that nothing had changed. Alexa was still in the coma. Had it been a figment of my imagination.

Ryan’s POV

“Explain to me what you want?” I asked standing up.

“I’m pregnant which means in a few months there’s going to be a baby and he or she will need a father and who better then you?” She asked moving to lean against the wall. And so the she-devil had returned.

“And what makes you think that will happen?” I asked.

“Well you see I’m the only one who knows who was in that car and why they were driving so fast in that alley.” She said smiling.

“So you do know who it is and you make it sound like it was no accident.” I said wondering who would have it out for Alexa. 

“It was no accident.” She said looking down. It was then that I realized Alexa wasn’t the only one in that alley. What if they hit the wrong person?

“So you want me to what marry you and be the father to your bastard child and then you will tell me who it was?” I asked.

“Oh I don’t want to marry you and I suppose you don’t need to be the father. But you see the thing about you Ryan is that you have money and well babies cost money.”

“Fine I’ll give you the money just tell me who it is.” I said looking down. My parents will kill me for this but it doesn’t matter right now and I will explain later.

“One more thing you can’t tell anyone about this as far as anyone should know this is your kid otherwise no deal.” She said as if reading my mind.

“Fine.” I said feeling defeated.