First dates are always nerve wrecking.

“Wow you look amazing.” He said smiling.

“Thank you you don’t clean up too bad yourself come in.” I said moving out of the way.

“Wow this is all yours. How many bedrooms are there?” He said looking around.

“Three.” I said smiling.

“Wow.” He said standing in the living room.

“Yeah big step up from my closet.” I said smiling.

“I’m sorry.” He said looking down.

“It’s ok... Are those for me?” I asked pointing to the flowers.

“Oh yeah.” He said handing them to me.

“Thank you.” I said walking into the kitchen to put them in a vase.

“So are you ready to go?” He asked grabbing my hand and leading me to his car after I nodded. We quickly drove to a nightclub and parked the car. Before I could even reach to unbuckle my seat belt Ryan was already running to my side of the car to help me out.

“What is this place?” I asked as he held onto my hand.

“Morocco my mom and dad used to talk about coming here all the time.” Ryan said as we walked in.

“Welcome to Morocco how can I help you?” A petite blonde asked.

“Reservation for Larazo.” Ryan smiled.

“Right this way.” She said smiling at Ryan before giving me a dirty look.

“I don’t think she wants me here.” I whispered in Ryan’s ear.

“She may not want you here but I do.” He said squeezing my hand.

“Here we are table for two.” She said putting our menus down.

“So do you wanna dance?” Ryan asked after our drinks had arrived.

“Umm... sure.” I said grabbing onto his outstretched hand as he led me onto the dance floor.

“So do you know how to dance?” Ryan asked as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“Umm... no.” I said as I accidentally step on his foot.

    After we dance for a little while we made our way back to the table and finished our drinks. Ryan led me back out to his car and we began to drive to our next destination which he would not tell me where it was. We parked at a nearby park and Ryan once again helped me out of the car.

“So what are we doing here?” I asked as we walked hand in hand down the pre lit path.

“I thought we could take a stroll so we could talk.” He said looking at me.

“Ok I told you my story so now it’s your turn to tell me yours.” I said.

“Umm.. well I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. I am the second youngest. My mother is a full-blooded Italian she moved here when she was 16. I’m a senior, I play football and soccer. I got a full ride scholarship to NYU and Texas A&M and I want to go to college Pre-med to become a doctor.” He said looking down as we walked around the lake.

“Why a doctor?” I asked looking at him.

“Some stuff happened when I was younger and I want to make sure it never happens again.” He said looking down.

“I’m sorry. I guess everyone has their hardships.” I said squeezing his hand.

“It’s how you overcome those hardships that show the person you really are.” He said smiling at me.

“I like that.” I smiled.

“So the night is still young what would you like to do?” Ryan asked as we walked back to his car.

“Well i’m obsessed with movies so we can go back to my place and watch a few movies.” I said as he opened my car door for m to get in.

“Sounds great I can’t wait to get these clothes off.” He said laughing.

“Watch it bub.” I said lightly hitting his arm.

“I just meant changing into some gym shorts.” He smiled driving to my house. When we got to my house I noticed that the lights in the big house were still off.

“Ryan go ahead and make yourself at home i’m going to go check to see if my parents left a note in the big house.” I said walking to the big house. I walked into the big house and walked straight up to my parent’s bedroom. The lights were shut off but I could smell my mom’s perfume. My mom only put on that perfume when she would go out. I walked back to my apartment relieved thinking my parents must just be at a benefit. I walked back into my apartment to find Ryan on my couch in a pair of gym shorts and a wife-beater.

“Wow you made yourself at home.” I smiled.

“Yeah it feels much better to be out of those clothes.” He smiled.

“Well how about you make some popcorn get us some drinks and pick out a movie while I go change.” I said walking into my room. I quickly put my hair in a high ponytail and put on a pair of black playboy bunny pj pants and a black tank top.

“Wow you look gorgeous.” Ryan said walking into the living room with a bowl of popcorn in his hands.

“Thank you so what are we watching?” I asked sitting down on the couch.

“Well were watching Bend it like Beckham and we’ve got popcorn and soda for snackage.” He said sitting down next to me. We started watching the movie and I couldn’t help feeling uncomfortable and comfortable and the same time. A part of me wanted to move away from Greg but a bigger part of me wanted to move that much more closer to him especially after he put his hand on my knee.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked as if reading my mind.

“Nothing.” I lied blushing.

“Hey Lex?” Ryan asked turning and looking at me.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Umm... well I was wondering something.” Ryan said suddenly nervous.

“What’s that?” I asked smiling.

“Well this is personal but have you ever umm... kissed a guy?” He asked looking at me.

“Would it be totally dorky of me to say no.” I said looking down. Then I felt his hand caress my cheek and land under my chin. He gently lifted my face up so we were looking into each other’s eyes. All the things those girls said in the locker room came flooding back into the front of my mind but in Ryan’s eyes I could see he was sincere and would never play me. I hope I was right. He looked me in the eyes as he gently put a piece of hair that had fallen out of my ponytail and tucked it behind my ear. He slowly moved to where he was less than an inch away from me. I could feel his breath on my lips and as he was moving closer our lips moving towards eachother like magnets. Just then my phone rang...