Confusion

Ryan's POV

    As I watched her walk away I couldn’t believe it I had never been turned down by anyone in my life I usually have girls flocking over me as if i’m a God. But not this one this one is different. At first I was in it for just the game of getting the new girl but now it’s more than that there was something that caught my interest. Since I talked to her for the first time just the day before I hadn’t stopped thinking about her once. There were other girls sure and they all wanted me and the game was fun but maybe just maybe there was something more out there. Normal girls would have said yes in a second if I had asked them out and these were girls who had been in school with me since kindergarten and knew my reputation.

    Here’s this new girl who has flipped my life all sorts of topsy-turvy just by rejecting me. She’s beautiful in a hidden exotic kind of way.

“Hey man. What’s your deal?” My buddy Kody asked as he came up to me slapping me on my back.

“Oh hey nothing just thinking of that new girl there’s something about her.” I said walking to my locker.

“Oh that weird one?” He asked leaning against the other lockers.

“How is she weird?” I asked.

“I don’t know she never really talks to anyone she’s always wearing sweat shirts and sweat pants never anything girly and a ponytail.” He said pushing himself up off of the lockers.

“Man I don’t know there’s something about her and maybe she just has no fashion sense.” I said laughing as we walked to our next class.