I knew love hurt but seriously?!?!

A/N I know its short but I got off work and wrote this so sorry if you hate it.  I would like more comments if you like it or even if you hate it or any suggestions what so ever. Will probably put a new chapter up tomorrow since it's my day off. Again please comment. XOXOXOX

Love Always

Lis

    I wanted to leave right then and there but Sarah felt right at home as soon as a guy with tight jeans a lip ring and sideburns came up to talk to her. I rolled my eyes and went up to the bar. The girl turned and it made me even madder to see it was one of Amanda’s friends.

“Lexie Belle long time no see.” Ricky the bartender came up and said before sliding vodka seven to me.

“Hey Ricky glad you remember how I like it.” I said winking before looking back over to Greg.

“So… that’s your type. What a shame I always thought I was.” Ricky said winking.

“Hey let me know when you leave your wife then we’ll talk.” I said smiling.

“You know that’s never gonna happen.” Ricky’s wife Jen said coming up behind me and putting her arms on my shoulder.

“Oh my god I’ve missed you.” She added hugging me.

Ryan’s POV

    After leaving Alexa’s I drove around for a bit before deciding to go to a dance club that lets in underaged kids as long as you have a fake id. I quickly walked to the bar and got a beer and a shot.

“Hey sexy where’s your skank of a girlfriend?” Bridget asked by the time I got to my fifth shot.

“She’s non existant.” I said before taking another swig of my beer.

“Oh really?” She asked moving closer to me. I could smell her perfume more than anything. It smelled… flowery. Nothing like Alexa’s. Just the thought of her name made me take another swig of my beer finishing it off.

“Yeah really?” I said my words sounding like venom.

“So how about we dance?” She asked grabbing my hand as I got my next beer. By this point the room was spinning and I just wanted to lie down. Bridget thought otherwise and led me out to the dance floor. I don’t like her at all she has a stupid laugh and is constantly flipping her hair. If I could walk away from her now then I would but the stupid room was spinning.

“Wow I must really be drunk I see Alexa.” I said looking at the figure walking through the door. Even when I want to hate her all I can see is her. She looked beautiful but her eyes had so much pain in them. That’s how I knew she was an illusion the real Alexa felt no pain because she let no emotions in.

“So you wanna get out of here?” Bridget asked.

“And go where?” I asked starting to stumble around.

“Amanda is having a party at her house. I think it will be fun.” Bridget said running her finger over my chest and pouting a little bit. A part of me wanted to go with her. The drunk part that is. The rest of me wanted to stay and find the illusion of Alexa.

“Amanda over here!” Bridget yelled spotting her evil leader at the door.

“Well I guess since I didn’t go to her she decided to come to me.” I said hicupping. Man I need to go home.

“Ryan babe I hope you’re coming to my party.” She said pouting her bottom lip. Seriously what is with all the pouting. Now what I do next I’m not to proud of. Why I did it I don’t know.

Alexa’s POV

I sat talking with Rick any Jen for awhile before Sarah came over to join us. Apparently her prince charming was just another frog trying to get Sarah to come home with him and his girfriend. Charming huh?

“Alexa I think maybe we should go.” Sarah said before grabbing my wrist and leading me to the door.

“What-“ Before I could finish my thought I saw why she was in a rush. There in the middle of the dance floor was Ryan. With Ryan was Amanda and they were kissing.