Chapter 66

Ranboo POV 

I held Tommy close as he softly cried.

I kissed his forehead and he continued crying.

I picked up Tommy and put him in my lap.

"Babe, everything is going to be alright." I said, trying to comfort him

I continued comforting him for a while, but he still continued crying.

How bad had Jared touched him?

I was contemplating on putting Jared in more pain... but I had to comfort Tommy first.

Tommy nuzzled to my neck and hugged me as he continued to cry.

~ Time skip ~

Tommy calmed down eventually, but was still feeling very down.

Phil told us to get ready, because apparently we were going to a, and I quote 'boring ass history museum'.

We got down to the lobby and the principal and Phil were whispering.

Phil sighed and the principal walked away.

"Okay, so. Sadly, due to organisation-wise issues, you will not be able to choose your seats in the bus to the museum. I will hand out a seat spreadsheet that you will have to follow for the rest of the trip." he said

Phil a went around giving us sheets which showed who sat next to who.

Tommy was sat next to Jared... and I was next to Emily...

Worse than that is the fact that I was sat at the front, and they were sat at the back...

We exited the hotel and walked to the bus.

We all sat down to our seats and rather impatiently waited to start moving.

I was trying to see where Tommy was, but Jared had put Tommy in the window seat.

~ Time skip ~

We got off the bus and Tommy immediately ran to me and hugged me. His eyes were teary and he looked like he had already cried. He was shaking and breathing heavily.

"He is- scary-" Tommy said, his voice shaking as I felt a tear drop from his eye

Thanks so much for 40K reads!