Chapter 4

TW: Angst, fear of homophobia, homophobia

Ranboo POV

~ Time Skip to 15:40 ~

The lecture just finished, I put my stuff in my backpack and exited the lecture hall. I noticed Tommy and Tubbo waiting for me.

I went up to them and Tommy quickly asked "Want to go to a cinema and watch something there?"

"Sure!" I said, excited because I will spend some more time with Tommy.

"Alright, let's go then." Tubbo said.

We walked to the cinema, which not gonna lie, was pretty far away. After 30 minutes of walking, we got to the cinema. The movie they wanted to watch, to my surprise, was a romantic movie. I didn't mind, but they weren't really the type of people that will pay for overpriced popcorn and tickets, just to watch a romantic movie.

We got some popcorn, and headed to our seats. Tommy sat next to me, and since there was no arm rest in-between mine and Tommy's seat he laid his head on my shoulders.

I blushed almost immediately, looked down to him, and he smiled at me and said "I am feeling clingy today" and then shrugged.

Tommy nuzzled his head in my neck.

"Just letting you know that I'm not going to move from this spot until the movie is over." he said as he wrapped his hands around me and hugged me as tight as he could.

I looked at him and he looked into my eyes, or well the glasses- then I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him back.

The movie started and Tommy was still hugging me as tight as he possibly can. He looked so cute like that-

Suddenly I looked down, and I was holding his hand, and he was holding his. He also noticed it and I saw him blush.

Tubbo saw this and I could tell that it took everything in him to not tell us that he knew it. I gave him a don't you dare look and continued watching the movie with Tommy still hugging me as tight as he could, I felt my heart melting.

The movie ended, but Tommy was still hugging me, he was still blushing. I was still blushing too, I couldn't move-

Tubbo rolled his eyes and said "Let's go!"

I felt a strange, cold and unsettling sensation run through my body the moment I broke the hug. I looked at Tommy and saw him feeling less comfortable. He picked up his jacket and we left.

The movie ended and I said "Alright, I have to admit it, it was a good movie."

Tubbo said "Affirmative."

Tommy POV

~ Time skip to 23:04 ~

I was at home in my bed, I needed to get my thoughts together. Am I in love with Ranboo or not? Wait, no- I am straight. I just like him- as a friend. But, I want us to be more than friends, at the same time though I am probably going to get bullied for being gay- or bisexual- or pansexual- or whatever sexuality that I will be, except for straight that is. Honestly, I don't know what to do. I am pretty sure that my parents won't accept me. I know my older brother - Wilbur is probably is going to accept me. I have watched so many documentaries on so many minors getting sent to conversion therapy, and being tortured and abused there. I don't want this to happen to me, but if it means that I will be able to get together with Ranboo then I am pretty sure it is worth it. Ugh, I don't know what to do. Wait- does he even like me? I am sure he doesn't. He has so many girls wanting to get with him, and knowing him - probably boys as well, so why would he pick me from all of them. He can pretty much take anyone out on a date. Why would he pick me, I am just too ugly for him, aren't I?

I quickly broke into tears. I cried for about 20 minutes until I realised that I probably should go to sleep and not think about it. Tomorrow was a Saturday either ways, so I could probably sleep all day, eat ice cream and binge watch Euphoria for the 43rd time.

I started trying to fall asleep, but I wasn't able to. I wanted to be next to him, to have his hands warped around him and I also really wanted to see him without a mask or glasses- he just looked so good-

I then heard my phone's ringtone, I immediately jumped out of bed to see who was calling. It was Ranboo!

"Hi!" I said trying not to sound desperate.

"Hi Tommy! Just checking up on you to see if you got home safe. You didn't reply to my texts and I just wanted to check up on you." he said

"Yeah, I got home safe, thanks for checking up on me!" I said, while my heart was melting.

"Alright then. Bye Toms!" he said and then hung up on me.

It was just so cute that he thought of calling me! He was just so thoughtful, it felt so nice that he was generally concerned about me and if I am safe.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for the support yall! Tysm! (also sorry for not posting a chapter yesterday, I wanted to take a small break)