Chapter 57

// TW: DEREALISATION

Tommy POV

I just wish I could help my dad.

I don't know what to do though... he is in a very tricky situation.

Not to mention my mom is clinically insane.

I tried to get my mind off of that, surely Wilbur will know how to help me...

Ranboo continued walking while carrying me.

I swear this all seems so fucking nostalgic.

It seems like I have literally been here before... same time, same place...

Everything just doesn't feel real.

Everything except Ranboo's touch I guess.

Everything else is blurry... rather strange...

It feels odd...

Sooooooo odd.

We quickly got to the apartment and Ranboo knocked on the door.

Wilbur opened the door pretty quickly, we went into the living room and I kind of explained the situation.

Everything still feels unreal.

Everything around me looks rather distorted, blurry...

I could barely overhear Ranboo and Wilbur talking, their talking seemed so muffled.

"Tommy! Hello?" Ranboo's voice was asking me

I didn't know how to respond.

"Tommy?" Ranboo's voice was saying, with a more worried tone

But suddenly.

I felt everything go back to normal... I was in Ranboo's hands, he looked very concerned, checking me up and down for any response.

"Wh-wha-what happened?" I asked

"You zoned out." Wilbur said

"Tommy, are you alright?" Ranboo asked me

"Mhm." I nodded

It looked like he was still concerned for me.

"Boo- you have nothing to be concerned about, I am fine." I said

Silence...

I could still see him generally worried.

A few seconds later he took me on his lap.

Wilbur cleared his throat and said "So erm, Tommy- what we discussed with Ranboo- which I take you didn't hear, is that... well erm- dad is very dangerous right now. Since he is battling with mom and her manipulative methods, while trying to be as supportive as he can, while trying to bring his life and family back together... he, well. He is loosing his sanity, incredibly quickly that is."

"Wait- wha-" I said confused

So... was the dream a hint?

Holy fucking shit- I feel incredibly creeped out right now-

Ranboo was obviously feeling me scared.

He brought me closer and hugged me tighter, then said "Don't worry babe. You should be able to see him soon enough, it is just the fact that- it is very dangerous to see him right now"

"A- okay." I said

The only thing that currently kept me sane was Ranboo's touch- and voice- and just his presence in general.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. So I started working on a new Tomboo book so erm that is that I guess. I hope to release it soon, so ya! See y'all tomorrow- or well today, depending on your timezone- and bye now!