Chapter 15

TW: Angst, homophobia, swearing

Tommy POV

We laid down, but I was thinking about my mom and all the things she said about me.

I suddenly felt like I was going to cry, I tried holding back my tears, but I couldn't. I started sobbing and Ranboo noticed it.

I turned to face him and asked "Ranboo, what if my mom is right? What if I am broken and I need to be fixed? What if my mom is right about me being ugly as well? Do I even deserve you and your love?"

He hugged me tighter, and said "Tommy, you are the most beautiful human being I have ever seen, you are not broken, you are the definition of perfect and even more. You are all that I could ever ask for and even more. You are my whole world and I love you, more than anything in this world. You are beautiful, your personality is amazing. You are so much more than I ever could ever describe. I would never want you to change a single thing about you, because you are perfect just the way you are, as you are."

"You really mean that?" I asked

"I really mean that." he said and kissed me again.

I could feel love and warmth radiate from him. I then said "Ranboo, I think I love you even more than I did before."

"Same here, I love you even more than I did before too" he replied hugging me tighter

I knew he was telling me the truth, I knew that he was truly in love with me and that made me so happy.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." he replied.

Ranboo POV

~ Time skip to 6:50 ~

I woke up, Tommy was still asleep and I just stared at him in awe. He was so beautiful, he was the most amazing human being that I have ever seen.

He was perfect in every way, and he was all that I needed and even more. I couldn't believe that he was mine.

I then heard his phone buzz, I decided not to look at it. I don't want to be intrusive or overprotective. I trust him.

Tommy POV

I woke up from my nightmare. I felt Ranboo's soft breath on my shoulder. I remembered that he was here and that there was no need to be afraid anymore.

I then remembered what happened yesterday and I felt sad. But I knew that Ranboo was here and that he would never let any harm come to me.

I turned to face him and said "Good morning, I love you."

"Good morning babe, I love you too." he replied

I then looked at my phone and noticed that my mom had sent me a text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom

I bribed the cops and got out of it and as I said, I will come back, you will be straight sooner or later. Expect me.

What have I done to you? Why do you hate me so much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed my phone and sighed.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! See yall in the next one!